No announcement yet.

.::THE JDM F22B Swap Guide::.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can use the harness, yes. If it's a vtec motor you'll have to wire in vtec.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

H23 power steering pump similar to F22B???? they look the same. anyone?
      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Should be the same.

Comment

Thinking about doing this. Glad this guide is here!

Comment

I'm doing an H23 swap and have been following this guide. Only thing I'm confused on is the power steering, an air conditioning.
            Originally posted by nine_deuce
            What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
            91 ex auto-sold!
            92 lx wagon-sold!
            92 ex parts car-sold!

I NEED ANOTHER CB PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE LOCAL!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawman_745 View Post
              I'm doing an H23 swap and have been following this guide. Only thing I'm confused on is the power steering, an air conditioning.
              same guidlines you either use the h23 pump and bracket or shim the f22 pump and bracketjust keep your f22 ac other wise youll be making a real big mess.
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

10-4 I'm finishing up my swap today
                What I'd do is this: spray brake fluid in her eyes, shoot her with a nail gun, while she's down, give her a "chili dog" or a "strawberry shortcake" a "rusty fish hook is always fun"
                91 ex auto-sold!
                92 lx wagon-sold!
                92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

power steering you'll have to get a H23 bracket and pump or a F22B. with the presure line. they look the same. for the Air conditioning use the same compressor and bracket from your F22A.
                  JDM Parts for sale

Comment

I just got the pump on. Used my f22 pump and shimmed the hole with some washers. currently putting the belt on.
                    91 ex auto-sold!
                    92 lx wagon-sold!
                    92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Are you gonna be able to close your hood???? check that you before you carry on.
                      JDM Parts for sale

Comment

She clears
                        91 ex auto-sold!
                        92 lx wagon-sold!
                        92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

It'll clear, but barely. Hopefully your mounts aren't terrible. If they are, you'll have a dimple on your hood after a few pulls.

Comment

Yeah definetly. I'm gonna see if my dad can fab up a mount so the pump will clear. Gotta love a man with a passion for fabrication.
                            91 ex auto-sold!
                            92 lx wagon-sold!
                            92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              It'll clear, but barely. Hopefully your mounts aren't terrible. If they are, you'll have a dimple on your hood after a few pulls.

Hey Joser, i wanted to thank you again for this awesome guide. I finish my swap today, and everything is running fine. I had a couple issues with the vacuums, but nothing that we couldn't fix.

I had to get the steering pump and pressure line for the same engine . everything fitted perfect.

It feels a little slow on performance, because of the ECU being for a SOHC engine like you said.

chipped PO6 ECU on a 93 10th AE???? doable or what???? i was reading the thread about it, but still inconclusive.
                              Last edited by dannyd; 04-05-2009, 06:04 AM.
                              JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Hey I'm running the p14 out of the lude, and she is running great!!!! I really think a chipped p06 would do me better but so far I am quite impressed. This car is also an auto and it will break the wheels loose all day!
                                91 ex auto-sold!
                                92 lx wagon-sold!
                                92 ex parts car-sold!

Comment

Working...
                                X