No announcement yet.

engine almost together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i could do what your doing,,keep up the good workany new pics yet?
    SwaggerJacker

Comment

No, but im going to the garage tomorrow and taking some more, and will post some. Im rebuilding my buddies F23, 2000 accord, and will take pics of it while im there to. Its a real nice looking honda.

Comment

Would you all recommend the electric or mechanical oil pressure gauge. I dont want oil in the cab, want an opinion on what any ones got.

Comment

Originally posted by tootall View Post
          Would you all recommend the electric or mechanical oil pressure gauge. I dont want oil in the cab, want an opinion on what any ones got.
          Electric, manily due to the fact you have to bleed a mech gauge for it to read right. That and if the fitting burst in the cab your screwed. 200 degree oil spraying every where, yeah good luck with that. Mainly why alot of mech oil pressure gauges are mount on the hood.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I know the pics look about the same, but i got a little done to it. Im going to try to clean my tranny up good tomorrow, any ideas on stopping up the axle holes so you dont get water in it and ruin it.

[IMG]http://[/IMG]

Comment

Can anyone tell me where the end of this hose goes, so i can use one long hose, instead of having that metal piece between them. Forgot were it went.

Last edited by tootall; 09-29-2009, 11:08 PM.

Comment

anyone, anyone, lol

Comment

i say rip it out and get a bigger hose..

we're not all blessed with large hoses
                  IF, implies a possibility.

Comment

I got my fuel rail and injectors put on today and polished my throttle body, tomorrow i tackle the tranny, plugged all the holes on it today so im not to get any water in it.

Comment

Has anyone ever had to replace the throttle adjustment screw on the throttle body.

Comment

Found some pics of my car from a regular camera and finally got my scanner to work, these were before i tore her apart.

Comment

Originally posted by tootall View Post
                          Has anyone ever had to replace the throttle adjustment screw on the throttle body.
                          why replace? i have...it isnt anything special.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Who ever had the car before me chopped the end up good to where you cant turn it, so i finally got it out and ordered a new one yesterday.

Comment

did you also order the cover that goes over the screw? it is a good piece because sometimes the idle screw backs out and causes the idle to raise.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The diagram shows an extra piece beside it that comes with it but cant tell what it is, an o ring or the plastic cover, isnt listed. Just says screw set.

Comment

Working...
                                X