X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that looked like so much fun!!!!
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Damn kellen pics turned out great. Can't wait to seethe pics from the rest of the meet and the videos

Comment

damn i wish i could have went, hopefully next year someone will keep this going. I will help who ever wants to keep afm going. this is one meet we can not let die.
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

AFM is officially over for th NY,NJ,MA crew we are out now

^^MY OLD RIDE
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

I had a great time at AFM. Much love to the NY/NJ and Mass(Maple) for coming thru.
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
              kellen where are the parking garage pictures of my civic? i deff want to see thos in high res gonna make a poster with it. Let me know
              I know right...its was cold as hell though...ouuu btw maple did you get though with everything..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

damn... really waiting on the garage pics from Kellen ... i know they are going to be sick as hell !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yep i'm posting it now, hey where is the vids you took on the highway?

Members Ride Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=149817
                  Over 10,634 miles traveled for CB7 meets and counting!

Comment

wait till you see the vids of maple racing with all of us in the car. then youll see why our hearts were in our throuts. I dont know how he can calmly do euro style "weaving" racing

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

dam i wanted to go . i was hoping on next year, but if its gonna happen . put it out there so we can start planning. .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

after so many hours driving round trip, it was well worth it. The wife had a good time, and is letting me build one for next year, so lets keep AFM alive. For most of us, a meet like this is an excuse to take vacation to South Florida; for me an AFM'10 will be that AND building a car for it

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

wow one hell of a meet. all the cars out there look tastefuly done props to ryan for reppin' ks fogs look great bro..
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                            after so many hours driving round trip, it was well worth it. The wife had a good time, and is letting me build one for next year, so lets keep AFM alive. For most of us, a meet like this is an excuse to take vacation to South Florida; for me an AFM'10 will be that AND building a car for it
                            Were you there...hmmm i didnt meet you..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

he had the white toyota pick up

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Maple just got home. What a fucking LONG DRIVE ALONE

FUCK.

I'm tired as FUCK. w

Comment

Working...
                                X