Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samuri88
    how in the hell did you get your hands on all those rims.....any for sale
    Every time I needed tires, I woud sell the wheels and just get a new wheel/tire combo. I don't have any for sale at the moment, however.

Comment

So wait a minute Keith:

I now know you have Hayden's old ride (basically the shell right?) question is do you still have yours?

Henry
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
        hmmm I don't see Jeremy in a Lude... its possible though
        Ill get you some pics as soon as i get the car and get it all cleaned up. Im gonna need some 96 spec ITR wheels also most likely in Championship White.

Comment

Maybe i can find a way to get some Oh Snap Photography stickers off of yours haha. Im still waiting on you to send me mine Shawn, haha. Ill pay shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
            ...speaking up upgrades...

Look familiar?

it looks VERY familiar to me!
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by vtec93accord
              Maybe i can find a way to get some Oh Snap Photography stickers off of yours haha. Im still waiting on you to send me mine Shawn, haha. Ill pay shipping.

ya ya ya! Its hard to get those because the guy in the group that has them is MIA all the time! I'll try to grab a few next time I have a chance though
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                So wait a minute Keith:

I now know you have Hayden's old ride (basically the shell right?) question is do you still have yours?

Henry
                Basically the shell, yes..... with some goodies that came along with/in it.

And the answer to your question, Henry : Yes. Still have mine.

It's a shame Shawn's wasn't Frost White, though.

Comment

Ill get you some pics as soon as i get the car and get it all cleaned up. Im gonna need some 96 spec ITR wheels also most likely in Championship White.
                  Group buy? LOL!

Yeah Jerms! I'm officially 'Oh Snap' by association!

You will never git it! LA-LALA. /borat

Last edited by k-mart; 01-17-2008, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Yea yea yea keith, we shall see. And yes we do need to find a group buy on some ITR wheels for sure, preferably without tires. Im prolly gonna end up selling the 5zigen FNo1RC's that are on it, but i havent decided for sure yet. We shall see. White on white FTW.

Comment

White on white FTW.
                      CW on CW.

Comment

Heck yea and you know its gonna happen, just because it will look better than bronze 5zigen fno1rc wheels on champ. white. plus ill get some extra cash from the 5zigen wheels as well so its on, CUZ IM ON, wipe me down, haha.

Comment

sick ride...lets swap rims =)
                          ----------------------------------I ♥ My CB7----------------------------------

Comment

Love your oem rims -- especially lovin' the 94 ex! BTW, do you pics of the black one, I just wanna see up close how it looks like?

Comment

Keith, I got a job in Western, NC, only about 2 hours from Atlanta, we need to set something up for all of us to meet up again. I am dying for a frost white cb again.
                              Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

Comment

Heres a teaser pic for you guys, ill get my own members ride made when i get it it in my hands in a bout week if they allow me to make one with a prelude haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X