Clear All

nice CB man...
    Eric
    www.myspace.com/cb7tuner06

Painted but still "Under Construction"

Comment

Originally posted by aero
      finally, a use for this

now back to the garage, where I am "TypeG'ing" an intake manifold.. sanding this thing sucks.
      hahahaha, noice.

"TypeG'ing", LOL, i love making nouns into verbs.

Originally posted by project93accord
      nice CB man...
      thanks man! but four thumbsup? i am not worthy! lol

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
        ah yea brandon, time has not been on my side as of late so i had to cut out the aim time. me sorry. :tears:

lol, but thanks for the compliments man. shocks arent on yet, as i need to make an appointment to meet up with H23Accord (Adam) to get the springs.

as for the NC meet, i do not think i will be able to make it this year. . friday the 21st of april is my birthday so i will more than likely just hang w/ the fam/friends. theres always next time i suppose.

hey hey hey, tolerance and alcoholism are worlds apart!

Right on brother, right on
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

i gotta bump this one.....nice clean cb!

Comment

Originally posted by resynch
            i gotta bump this one.....nice clean cb!
            ah man! i didnt expect to see my thread bumped up. thanks man!

well, while im here i reckon ill shell out some updates....

i passed emissions!...after two tries, lol. so the new cat really helped, cut the NOx level in half and i STILL barely passed that test, aaahahahaha.

hmmmm, the car hasnt had a nice thorough wash probably since the last time i took pics....:looks back at last photoshoot date:.....in DECEMBER! damn, i feel horrible now, and the car shows. lol.

the koni yellows and neuspeed races are still sitting next to me in my room. i might get those on before the year is over.

acquired some more custom door dings, aint that grand. oh yea, i installed a new radiator fan. that was cool (no pun intended), since my other fan had been malfunctioning ever since i bought the car. hehe, what can i say, im one procrastinating muthafucka.

oh yea, i need new tires in the front, but i got some back up 205-55's out in the garage that should come in handy.

a wash-n-shoot is definitely in order once my helluva Maymester class is over.

Last edited by k-mart; 05-22-2006, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Well it needs to hurry up and be over so we can get to work on that suspension. You know I've been waiting all this time. Lets hurry up and git er done!
              Congrats on passing emmissions by the way.
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                Well it needs to hurry up and be over so we can get to work on that suspension. You know I've been waiting all this time. Lets hurry up and git er done!
                Congrats on passing emmissions by the way.
                you know im ready to hop on it too!

...but seriously man, the 3 week class is suicide. if im not eating, sleeping, driving, working, or in class, I am working on the project. like right now, i feel guilty for being on here and not typing papers and doing research!

its about half way over, and you KNOW i will give you a ring when the time comes.

Comment

lil picture update. first time the CB has been given a decent bath since December. nothing has really changed, its just getting more and more worn, but what can i expect.

i accomplished my summer goal though, and that was to not break anything! yea!

koni yellows/neuspeed races still sitting in my room. they will be on eventually.

Comment

nothing has really changed, its just getting more and more worn, but what can i expect.
                    i still really like it though having been around for so long, though, im surprised you havent done more to the car...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                    Current cars:
                    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                      i still really like it though having been around for so long, though, im surprised you havent done more to the car...
                      thanks mike.

yea, i havent, but i like to keep it simple though. and i mean as OEM-ish as possible. thats my view for the car currently, something along the lines of a "race inspired" 92 accord out of the factory...a peppy motor, full interior (but a gutted trunk and stripped of many components under the hood), a killer suspension (which has yet to be installed, lol), and with small touches of my own.

ive got big plans for it though (but doesnt everyone else?), but that will be after i graduate in december and acquire a dependable daily driver.
                      Last edited by k-mart; 08-15-2006, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Looks really good do u have any motor shots?
                        Vouches: Bruno8747, 1badwag, Excalibur02, Bliz07, Slick, Gloryaccordy, H23CB7.

Comment

damn, just reminiscing on some vintage shots by Elliot, and of those 5 cars in that line up, i am the only one left with their car in possession. the others were either totalled or sold.

Comment

Really nice ride. How many sets of rims do you got? LOL

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
                              Really nice ride. How many sets of rims do you got? LOL
                              just one set for now...and a couple steelies.

Comment

damn, just reminiscing on some vintage shots by Elliot, and of those 5 cars in that line up, i am the only one left with their car in possession. the others were either totalled or sold.

Man that was back when i had the H23vtec and I had to borrow a p13 from one of the guys in order to find out why my vtec wasn't working on my chipped ecu. Way to go back! That was like last year wasn't it?
                                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
                                X