No announcement yet.

k-mart : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've mentioned it before and i'll say it again...your car was one of the first that inspired me when i first joined this site. the oem wheel time-line says it all: simplicity at its best
    keep up the great work, bro.

Comment

Nice whip man. Very clean
      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

how did i ever miss this car .... i'm loving every bit of it man White CBs FTW!!!

ps. damn you've been through a good amount of wheels

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshi_h22a
          i've mentioned it before and i'll say it again...your car was one of the first that inspired me when i first joined this site. the oem wheel time-line says it all: simplicity at its best
          keep up the great work, bro.

wow, I am flattered- honestly. Thanks dude, just trying to do my thing.

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn
          Nice whip man. Very clean
          Thanks Kevin!

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
          how did i ever miss this car .... i'm loving every bit of it man White CBs FTW!!!

ps. damn you've been through a good amount of wheels
          Well, I've been laying low on the forums for the last few months, but expect a rebirth come soon.

hahahaha, a friend of mine once said that I change wheels like moods. LOL!

Comment

someones gonna need a new thread
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Im back in the game this weekend, haha. Im back where i belong, in a HONDA. All i can say is its Championship White, and its got an H22A.

Comment

Man seeing your thread and your wheel time line makes me miss the good ol' days when we used to all hang out...heck back when Uncle EL was here! That pic with the ITRs reminded me of those times especially since I remember that night so well. That was a great night and had a good group out. Fun times...
                We will all have to do that again some time soon. Get the ATL crew all together and have a nice little mini meet.
                Car still looks good and let me know if you need any help with any additional upgrades!
                "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by vtec93accord
                  Im back in the game this weekend, haha. Im back where i belong, in a HONDA. All i can say is its Championship White, and its got an H22A.

daaaa WHAT?!

I need to know more about this.......
                  OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                    daaaa WHAT?!

I need to know more about this.......
                    i'm gonna go ahead and guess prelude.

anyways, keith, what's good? later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

hmmm I don't see Jeremy in a Lude... its possible though
                      OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Originally posted by vtec93accord
                        'Bout time you made it back around......

Originally posted by H23Accord
                        Man seeing your thread and your wheel time line makes me miss the good ol' days when we used to all hang out...heck back when Uncle EL was here! That pic with the ITRs reminded me of those times especially since I remember that night so well. That was a great night and had a good group out. Fun times...
                        We will all have to do that again some time soon. Get the ATL crew all together and have a nice little mini meet.
                        Car still looks good and let me know if you need any help with any additional upgrades!
                        Hahahaha, good times indeed! Springtime we need to have a get together.

Upgrades.....yea, I have a few in the making.

Originally posted by TypeG
                        anyways, keith, what's good? later.
                        Hey Brian, still representing us CB's at the NP meets???

Everything is good, man. How are things your way?

Comment

...speaking up upgrades...

Look familiar?

Comment

is that yours?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                              is that yours?
                              It's mine (now).

Comment

how in the hell did you get your hands on all those rims.....any for sale
                                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X