k-mart : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H23Accord
    Man that was back when i had the H23vtec and I had to borrow a p13 from one of the guys in order to find out why my vtec wasn't working on my chipped ecu. Way to go back! That was like last year wasn't it?
    March '05 it was.

are you going to be @ Northpoint this coming thrus. again, Adam?

Comment

Ah good ol' '05. Nah I don't think I am going to be coming this Thursday. I have company in town this week who only comes every once in a while. Maybe next time.
      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

still mad i missed that meet. oh well. i would like to see the completed car too adam, are you bringing it out?
        Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

i've seen your wheels sprayed black before and then clear....am i on crack? same wheels?

speaking of meets you comming this thrus? i hope to get a lot more people out. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

can't wait to get down there!

ATL crew FTW
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Very nice cb7. I like the clear corners with the reflector and amber bumper lights it looks good with your car.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                i've seen your wheels sprayed black before and then clear....am i on crack? same wheels?

speaking of meets you comming this thrus? i hope to get a lot more people out. later.
                haha, ive had 2 different sets of 7-spokes. one set i got for free, right around the time i bought the car. i rode on those for a while, but they were in shitty condition. then i got the ITR's and set the EX's aside for a while. while they were out of comission, i decided to spray them black (since the condition was so SHITTY!) for when i sold the ITR wheels. put the black ones back on, sold them when i needed new tires, bought the prelude si wheels w/ tires, used up those tires for all they were worth, sold those wheels, and bought newer 7-spokes w/ tires, which im currently running. whew! that was a mouthful, lol.

imma do my best man. if you could, please PM me your # in case i get lost.

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                can't wait to get down there!

ATL crew FTW
                weeerd.

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
                Very nice cb7. I like the clear corners with the reflector and amber bumper lights it looks good with your car.
                thanks meng! i like em too.

Comment

so wait a minute in april 05 your wheels were flatblack, now are these the same rims? like did you use paint stripper?

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
                    so wait a minute in april 05 your wheels were flatblack, now are these the same rims? like did you use paint stripper?
                    nah, different wheels all togethere. sold the then black ones to dhN, bought my current ones from Big Body LX.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                      nah, different wheels all togethere. sold the then black ones to dhN, bought my current ones from Big Body LX.
                      heh thats cool, well they look really good. you need to make some high res pics, your car is wallpaper material

Comment

heh thats cool, well they look really good. you need to make some high res pics, your car is wallpaper material
                        ah, i bet you say that to all the CB's.

haha, j/k, thanks for the compliments. how would i go about doing that btw?

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                          ah, i bet you say that to all the CB's.

haha, j/k, thanks for the compliments. how would i go about doing that btw?
                          what kind of camera do you have?

Comment

what kind of camera do you have?
                            3.2 meg FujiFilm FinePix A210...so it says.

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                              still mad i missed that meet. oh well. i would like to see the completed car too adam, are you bringing it out?
                              Yea it was a pretty cool mini meet. Won't be breaking it out this thursday but it is actually almost completed. Will be completed by mid September actually. Still need to get with MRX to tune as well. Did you wanna come?

Sorry for thread jacking...anyway back to how great K-mart's car is! We really do need to meet up and do that suspension work we spoke of. I am very interested to see what your thoughts are on it.
                              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

clean cb bro. i've always liked your oem wheel timeline pictures. one of the first cb's on this site that i admired and still do. later.

Comment

Working...
                                X