k-mart : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2129333188

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Yeahhh Biotches!!

Vtec Kicks In Like A Motha Fucka!!

edit: j00 uncle post those pics in a new thread..

<doesnt have imagestation membass

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
        Yeahhh Biotches!!

Vtec Kicks In Like A Motha Fucka!!

edit: j00 uncle post those pics in a new thread..

<doesnt have imagestation membass
        not really happy with most of the shots... we were doing more talking than anything... and i got more shots of varsity signs then i did of our cars, lol. still working on some of the pics right now.

Comment

did anyone ride along in adam's car? with the p13?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
            did anyone ride along in adam's car? with the p13?
            nope, he just took off on his own down the street, and then came back.

Comment

hahaa.. what a meany..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

your car is blowing up son!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by resynch
                  nice job k-mart!! representing GA to the fulliest!! time to drop an f22b dohc in that thing ..
                  the time is near my friend. did you do your swap yourself? if so, i may be contacting you in the near future

Originally posted by uncle_el
                  love it elliot! i think the others turned out fabulous also

Originally posted by 4drcord
                  your car is blowing up son!
                  thanks a million!

and to all the other guys with the positive comments,

Comment

Good times were had last night as usual! Thanks for the meet guys and I actually like the wheels Keith. I didn't think i would but I think it is the gold in the center that makes me like them.
                    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                      I actually like the wheels Keith. I didn't think i would but I think it is the gold in the center that makes me like them.
                      thanks adam. i like them in that they bring out the bling of the 4 wheel disc

Comment

Comment

you need to get some window visors!!!!!
                          i miss the itr wheels

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

that car looks to have held up good for 344k.
                            i noticed u have a gsr clock, my freind has a gsr, i
                            looked at its clock but did not see much difference, could
                            you tell me more about it? 1 more Q: what does k-mart
                            mean? just curious. thanks
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                              you need to get some window visors!!!!!
                              i miss the itr wheels
                              yea, and yea, me too ...... patience my friend, patience

Originally posted by TypeG
                              that car looks to have held up good for 344k.
                              i noticed u have a gsr clock, my freind has a gsr, i
                              looked at its clock but did not see much difference, could
                              you tell me more about it? 1 more Q: what does k-mart
                              mean? just curious. thanks
                              just hit 346K this afternoon, i didnt have my camera on me though.

the DC integra clocks are interchangable with the CB's. I broke my stock clock and got the GSR one for a decent price to replace it. the accord clock has the green digits, where as the GSR/LS have the clear, and the ITR with the amber

k-mart is just a name that stuck. back in high school, a couple of my friends and i used to make up nick names for each other all the time, thats all

Comment

update:

got a flat today. well, it didnt go flat on me, but i noticed a horrible shaking from the rear of my car mostly at low speeds but still at higher ones. I jack up the car when i get home and come to see that the back pass side tire is warped, semi dry rotted, and is shredded on the inside.

also, mark one more stripped cross threaded stud to the list to do (good thing the rears are rotor over hub)

on top of all that, i have something sitting in my garage that is probably going to be postponed until next weekend with the install. i dont want to rush it, ya know

....teaser pics coming soon (or whenever i can find my usb upload cable!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X