k-mart : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM4DOORLX
    Is it me or are you missing a lug nut in the rear?
    yes sir i am, it got stripped out at the hub. oh wells.

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
      yes sir i am, it got stripped out at the hub. oh wells.
      I rocked my old car like that for over a year Didn't do a thing. Now two nuts = PROBLEM.
      My Ride!
      Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

hot ride bro. like the nice clean look. k mart where did you get those yellow high beams?...

CB7 4 life

Comment

Originally posted by negro-cb7
          hot ride bro. like the nice clean look. k mart where did you get those yellow high beams?...
          i bought the bulbs from lumincs lighting

i have the H1's, and it look to be the same ones you would need judging by your sig pic. i also incorporated a daytime running light feature by a kit made by the company Insight. there are a couple threads on here that explain how it works way better than i ever could.

thanks for the compliments tho man.

Comment

thanks so much man.just want a nice look like your.lol. thanks..

CB7 4 life

Comment

Hey Keith whats up i have many many questions about your drop

Does your rear sit lower then your front
              What camber kit are you running
              Is it hard for u not to scrape your 95 lip thanx

Funds are starting to build up so i wanna drop extreme

Comment

Originally posted by 91ACCORDSIR
                Hey Keith whats up i have many many questions about your drop

Does your rear sit lower then your front
                What camber kit are you running
                Is it hard for u not to scrape your 95 lip thanx

Funds are starting to build up so i wanna drop extreme
                the rear appears to sit just a tad lower in the rear, but the springs are rated where the front drop is a quater of an inch lower. it must be in the size of the fender wells.

im running an SPC anchor bolt kit (the regular, not the extreme one) at the moment, which are soo damn old and worn and are screaming for replacements. i want to eventually upgrade to an adjustable ball joint set up as i have heard nothing but positive comments from them.

additionally, i have often heard that the extreme camber kits cause excessive knocking in the fender well, and thats why i opted to buy the regular one years ago. when i had the alignment done, the toe was set near perfect and camber was adjusted to -1.5 degress all the way around.

i have the stock 92-93 lip on there now. i sold the 94-95 a while back, but i never really had any trouble maneuvering w/ it. the same goes for the front mud flaps that i just currently installed.

im a huge fan of these sprints tho, i highly recommend them!

Comment

also, updated pics will be up soon....i hope. or atleast when the rain lets up for a day or two. i have a couple new OEM accessories installed since the last update. plus more pics of the Si wheels since there is only one at the moment.

Comment

here are a couple recent shots that i have taken here and there. i will get a lot more up this coming weekend.

and on a side note, yes that says 350K

Comment

350,000 miles! Wow it looks super clean, nice work.
                      My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

Looks good. I think I still like the black ex wheels better though :P

Comment

yo keith the car is looking clean, as always, when did you get the visors nice addition.oh yeah the gsr clock is it amber, do you have to do any mods for it to fit.

Comment

those lude wheels look almost as good as the ARRRRR's did!
                            OS^e
                            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

damn how many rims do you have ??? are you selling any?

Comment

Originally posted by TysCb7
                                350,000 miles! Wow it looks super clean, nice work.
                                thanks for the kind words.

Originally posted by aero3685
                                Looks good. I think I still like the black ex wheels better though :P
                                ah, there is no pleasing you brandon.

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
                                yo keith the car is looking clean, as always, when did you get the visors nice addition.oh yeah the gsr clock is it amber, do you have to do any mods for it to fit.
                                i appreciate it kenneth. i got the visors about a month ago. the clock lights up white/clear/whatever you want to call it. the Type R clocks are the only ones that light up amber that i am aware of, and the DC clocks fit perfectly.

where do you stay now? i rarely see you in town or at 138 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X