k-mart : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by airridewagon93
    nice ride ,you syill got the set of itrs if so you wanna sell them?i need a set for every day driving
    sorry man, i sold them a while back. come to think of it, i have never seen a set on a wagon, that would look hard as hell!

Comment

Nice pics.. that first shot photoshopped? (the center part of wheel looks smooth like the civic fat fives.)

Car looks good though, missin a lug on the rear wheel though!

Comment

Originally posted by aero3685
        Nice pics.. that first shot photoshopped? (the center part of wheel looks smooth like the civic fat fives.)

Car looks good though, missin a lug on the rear wheel though!
        the last one is the only one chopped, i just dabbled with the tint and hue and all that stuff i have no business doing, lol.

im actually missing a STUD on the rear. the hub got rounded out, doh!

thanks bud!

Comment

The wheels look a lot better on your car than they did on mine .

Great looking car

Comment

my seven spokes dohc brother from another mother....loving the look bro. i wish my car looked that clean!!

Comment

i wanna say that have seen you at a wendy's before, but i am not sure. might have been bjaccord though. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                The wheels look a lot better on your car than they did on mine .

Great looking car
                ah, blasphemy! thanks for the compliment man.

Originally posted by resynch
                my seven spokes dohc brother from another mother....loving the look bro. i wish my car looked that clean!!
                ahahaha, i like that! btw, GA meet 12/17, everyone is gonna be there.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...1&page=1&pp=15

Originally posted by TypeG
                i wanna say that have seen you at a wendy's before, but i am not sure. might have been bjaccord though. later.
                which wendy's? i dont really eat fast food much though.

Comment

it was on hwy 9, but it probably wasn't you. then i saw the same person later that day at Andertti Speed Lab. there was a civic meet there or something. later.
                  Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Have you thought about throwing center caps on the wheels Keith? I think they might look a little nicer with the caps, but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                      Have you thought about throwing center caps on the wheels Keith? I think they might look a little nicer with the caps, but that's just me.
                      yea, i thought about it, they wouldnt clear my lug nuts though lol. it would look nicer, i agree, but its not really that big a deal to me.

Comment

keith always be keeping it real! when'd you get the non-black ex's?

you go through factory wheels like I go through underwear.
                        OS^e
                        1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

man your accord looks nice man nice work
                          GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

your car looks so clean

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                              keith always be keeping it real! when'd you get the non-black ex's?

you go through factory wheels like I go through underwear.
                              i appreciate it shawn. i picked up the wheels from Big Body LX, i couldnt resist.

Originally posted by f20baccord
                              man your accord looks nice man nice work
                              thank you kindly.

Originally posted by 4drcord
                              your car looks so clean
                              oh dom, shut up. my CB will ever TOUCH yours my man. i honestly dream of owning yours and seeing it side by side with mine, honestly. just wait another year or so and i will buy yours man, PLEASE!

Comment

just an update pic of what i have lined up suspension wise...

and heres a couple pics of the spring break casualties.

Comment

Working...
                                X