k-mart : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
    those lude wheels look almost as good as the ARRRRR's did!
    thanks bud. they continue to grow on me even! i honestly didnt like the look as much as i had hoped for at the time i mounted them.

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    damn how many rims do you have ??? are you selling any?
    i only have the Si wheels in my posession right now. pretty much every time i need tires ill sell my current wheels and buy new ones w/ tires already mounted.

Comment

yeah cause ill be getting my hands on one of those clocks in about a month or so , man i still stay in the ville im just out at school now so i only come home on some weekends ill probably be home this weekend though, man i didnt know you guys still go out on 138, what day and time do you guys go? is it still on sundays in the same spot? cause ill definitely try and get out there

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
        yeah cause ill be getting my hands on one of those clocks in about a month or so , man i still stay in the ville im just out at school now so i only come home on some weekends ill probably be home this weekend though, man i didnt know you guys still go out on 138, what day and time do you guys go? is it still on sundays in the same spot? cause ill definitely try and get out there
        yea man, i had no idea they still met up there either until two weekends ago! they usually meet out at the publix on the corner of 85 and 138 around 10:30-11.

the last time i went out there it was a pretty good turnout but was an early night because david zeal (i dont know if you know him) about killed himself on his bike. he was trying to stunt and ended up busting a curb which left him bloody and his bike in a million pieces. im pretty sure there was even a better turnout for the end of nopi weekend but i had to study for a quiz.

Comment

yeah man i wasnt even able to go to nopi cause i had so much work due this week.im going to try and get out there some time soon, too bad about dude on that bike that had to suck, hope he is ok though.you going out there this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by jspech22acclude
            you going out there this weekend?
            ill probably make my way out there.

Comment

aight man cool i might try and get out there for a minute cause i have to drive back to school that night so i wont be able to be out there too long

Comment

hey kmart, whats ur camber at now? with that drop are ur UCA's banging at all?

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                  hey kmart, whats ur camber at now? with that drop are ur UCA's banging at all?
                  well, last time i got an alignment (which was back when i still had the ITR's) i had about -1.5 degrees of camber on all fours with near perfect toe. i mean, the dude that did my alignment was super anal about getting it to the best possible readings. he was fuckin around with the tie rods for over 30 minutes trying to zero out the toe readings on the computer. and that is why Tom is the man.

control arms dont bang anymore because they wore a fine groove in the fender wells.

Comment

how do you like the sprint spings? i got them in my car and i love them. i have the rx extreme springs.
                    AKA:ONEOFFACCORD

Comment

Originally posted by jdmthis
                      how do you like the sprint spings? i got them in my car and i love them. i have the rx extreme springs.

ditto. but i plan to upgrade soon, my car is screaming for suspension mods right now!

Comment

the car

Hey buddy I love the classy look of the car. Im feeling definately those SI rims. As a matter a fact im looking for a set right now. How does the car ride with it being so low
                        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                        ....................My New Baby
                        SOLD TO
                        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Hey keith where'd you get that DRL kit, I was thinking you said password but I cant remember!
                          OS^e
                          1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

nice car, where'd u get the ITR wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                              Hey buddy I love the classy look of the car. Im feeling definately those SI rims. As a matter a fact im looking for a set right now. How does the car ride with it being so low
                              thanks bud. the ride is fairly soft for the spring drop IMO, but im actually looking into a stiffer suspension setup w/ upgraded bushings and the like.

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                              Hey keith where'd you get that DRL kit, I was thinking you said password but I cant remember!
                              ebay.

Originally posted by F22PWR
                              nice car, where'd u get the ITR wheels?
                              thanks a bunch, and ebay.

Comment

that first pic is nice.
                                hey, keith do you ever hang at the Varsity?
                                i heard there are import meets there, but i have never been. later.
                                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                                X