No announcement yet.

icedplaya123 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

car looks good

Comment

pimp ride juan! i like the future plans.. get some color-matched bumpers/side mirrors on there and it'll look slick

Comment

H&R plus AGX
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            H&R plus AGX
            I think that will be my set up, ima just have to see how much i can come up with come spring time

Frost White Member 13
            My Ride

Comment

i wouldnt even paint the mirrors.... i like the black factory mirrors on the white cb7's..... maybe paint the bumpers though since the car is white.....-justin- i like it

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
              tranny (no grinds)
              ECU
              DC header w/ heat wrap
              full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
              $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

nice car man... love the setup.. im just starting 2... coo

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

P.S.- whats up with the tinting???

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

Thanks man, as far as tint, we can only get the the passenger and rear windows tinted in jersey and i personally dont like it, so i'll prob remain clear for now anyways. I would say the hell with it and tint all around but i cant afford to get pulled over and ticketed lol so clears for now.

Frost White Member 13
                    My Ride

Comment

Looks good. Lots of potential there I must say. I kinda like the BBB on your car with the grill. Get a CF hood at some point and carry the theme throughout the car? Just an idea. I love your seats. Absolutely love them. Just keep at it and you'll be good to go. You have a lot of the good parts on the car already, you just need a few more things and it'll be sweet.

Comment

nice seats...

Comment

dirty jerz

whats up iced playa?I used to live right there by the Echelon mall where that Jerzee meet wuz at.nice ride! Im boys with ROMAR br8knrun21 REPRESENT!

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

Originally posted by hectic702
                            whats up iced playa?I used to live right there by the Echelon mall where that Jerzee meet wuz at.nice ride! Im boys with ROMAR br8knrun21 REPRESENT!
                            Hey whats up, yea i met him at the last echelon meet very cool guy, i see your in Vegas probably heaven compared to jersey lol, i'm sure you never get bored.

Frost White Member 13
                            My Ride

Comment

I finally got my Prelude Sawblades installed today some new pics on the 1st page

Frost White Member 13
                              My Ride

Comment

love the wheels man. they look so clean. they would look even better when u get the drop.
                                let me know when u do the oil preasure gauge because i am gona do one too.
                                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                                X