No announcement yet.

kamaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dern man. your car is comin together more. sorry i wasnt at the XBOX thing. i wanted to go but sadly i had some stuff i NEEEDED to do to my car before it can get on the highway. i still got a few more things that i hav to do.

if you want im havin a meet in Va next weekend at springfield mall. me and a few people from Vadriven.com are gonna go chill and cruise George Washington Parkway. wanna go?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
      if you want im havin a meet in Va next weekend at springfield mall. me and a few people from Vadriven.com are gonna go chill and cruise George Washington Parkway. wanna go?
      My care is not assembled yet. My mechanic plans to get around to it next week. Afterwards it will be going to Jason Hunt for tuning and then to the paint shop before I will mobile. Still unclear on the timeframe. However, keep me in mind. Thanks.
      600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

nice car..600hp thats nuts. im not a body kit type of person but hopefully u can put the cb7 in the books like you said. -mike
        1993 Honda Accord LX
        2006 Yamaha R6
        2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Originally posted by Minze
          nice car..600hp thats nuts. im not a body kit type of person but hopefully u can put the cb7 in the books like you said. -mike
          I will give it my best shot. I honestly believe this will be a 10 second CB7.

Comment

Go for it. STeve Oaks with a turbo h22 prelude running around 600hp @ the wheels and only clockin low 11s so if you break 10s that would be pimpin. He also has full interior also If I remember. GL with that goal man.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              Go for it. STeve Oaks with a turbo h22 prelude running around 600hp @ the wheels and only clockin low 11s so if you break 10s that would be pimpin. He also has full interior also If I remember. GL with that goal man.

It is my understanding that Steve Oaks has gone 10.99 already. I was also told Steve Oaks has asked a guy here in Maryland with a prelude that ran 11.03 to drive their Prelude for them acouple of weeks ago.

Comment

Damn Really. I dunno havent heard any news from him/ Last time I heard they were running around 11.2s with the lude.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  Damn Really. I dunno havent heard any news from him/ Last time I heard they were running around 11.2s with the lude.
                  Check out page 7 of the first thread/link below. It is the link to the guy here that ran an 11.03. Went talked during the NOPI XBOX meet here last week.

11.07 Sec Prelude

Below is the Oakes racing link that mentions the 10.9 second pass.

Oaks Racing 10.9 Sec Prelude

Comment

Originally posted by kccb7
                    yeah that red kicks ass, eventhough i would have kept the stock bumpers and just added a 5th gen front lip. to each his own
                    btw im not trying to bang your car, it still looks good.
                    i have to say, everyone is doin the stock whip with lip. getn old to me?

Comment

did u have to do anything special to get the wheels and tires to fit and ride good?

did u still have any audio left to sell?
                      Last edited by 92acc; 09-08-2006, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord
                        Hi SN2BH22CB7.

Thanks for all your envy and jealousy. I noticed when I clicked on your user name you have a website. Why do you have StickyDilJoe's car posted on your website as if it's your own. You must really be ashamed of your own car. Do you have another site with my car or Accord_SIR's car pictured as if it were your own. Unfortunately, you were not smart enough to hide your mug shot. You should have hid that instead of your car.

Thanks Deevergote and Accord_SIR. I hope to see the both of you when the weather breaks with my new turbo set-up. Accord_SIR definitely knows what's in the making.
                        lmao im back baby !!! yeah they just come n go these haters come here n spittin like theyre shit talkin bout tits and drawls wtf im startin isht again lets call DEEV, DEEVERRRRRRR LMAO RED ACCORDS UP !!!.
                        coast2coastpempen

Comment

Originally posted by 92acc
                          did u have to do anything special to get the wheels and tires to fit and ride good?

did u still have any audio left to sell?
                          I din't have to do anything for the wheels and tires to fit properly. When I first lowered the car I had the cheap Tokiko Blues which suck. Afterwards I purchased a set of NEX full coilovers and the car rides excellent. No audio to sell!

Comment

I just received my OBX LSD. After posting a thread on the Honda-Tech forum on the OBX LSD , I decided to give one a try as a result of the responses from many of the OBX LSD users. Here are a couple of Pics.

Last edited by kamaccord; 09-09-2006, 12:22 PM.

Comment

im loving the motor
                              i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
                                im loving the motor

Thanks! I'll be happy once it's complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X