No announcement yet.

90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were you going a tad bit too fast? Looks like the grille shifted a notch up...

Setup, the stance...SUPERB!
    RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
      hey bro nice looking sig,a little big,don't you think.
      Ya think

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
      Were you going a tad bit too fast? Looks like the grille shifted a notch up...

Setup, the stance...SUPERB!
      Haha.....Trev thats the first thing I saw...I will look into that and check it out, or I will stop driving 125 mph one.....lol

Thanks for the comments guys!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Looking good tony, Whens the 92-93 trunk coming into play?

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
          Looking good tony, Whens the 92-93 trunk coming into play?
          Sticking with the 90-91 trunk dude....I actually like that style, only changed the front because of the fogs.

Thanks though.....hey your new whip is looking hot man!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

cant wait to see this car again at the va beach man!!!
            WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
              cant wait to see this car again at the va beach man!!!
              Same here...white on white...that joint is clean man!

Hey didnt I sell you something?

Also, is that a Legend lip on your car painted....how is it holding up...i am thinking about painting mine to match the car when I paint the bumper!

Comment

yeah man you sold me that blizz grill!! but yeah man make sure you prime it befor you paint it i mad that mistake before i just sanded it down and sprayed it it held up for a lil bit but i just recently got it painted again and primed it this time not peeling or anything
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by ONEKLEAN91 View Post
                  yeah man you sold me that blizz grill!! but yeah man make sure you prime it befor you paint it i mad that mistake before i just sanded it down and sprayed it it held up for a lil bit but i just recently got it painted again and primed it this time not peeling or anything
                  Cool...I will keep that in mind.

Do you have a MR thread?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131422
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Tony man. i think you should keep that satin black front bumper looks good. im not too keen on lips being the same color of the car unless its black. lol

Comment

Aww man if he color matches that front bumper and color match the lip it'll look way better but the car is gonna look hott either way
                        WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Im watching you
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
                            Im watching you
                            Os....what up....long time no see.....I am trying to get my coupe to PR CB7 status homeboy!

Coming after you this time for AFM....be ready!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                              Os....what up....long time no see.....I am trying to get my coupe to PR CB7 status homeboy!

Coming after you this time for AFM....be ready!!!
                              like i said im watching you tony
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

ah man that freakin coupe trophie, boy oh boy. ima just have a ring and have all the coupe owners get in like a royal rumble and let you guys go at it,lol. i'm not going to judge that one at all,lol

Comment

Working...
                                X