90-JDMCB7 : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
    Haha...I know man....you see both my cars are slammed...lol...I hate wheel gap as well.

Set your goals man and save that money, hell give it to me and I will hold it for you til you get enough
    im trying to man. but i keep seeing stuff for my cb that i want and need. lmao. ill start putting stuff aside for that tho. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      im trying to man. but i keep seeing stuff for my cb that i want and need. lmao. ill start putting stuff aside for that tho. lol.

Ok dude....just send me the money and I will hold it for you!

I am getting ready for that Va Beach meet man....I hope it is well planned this year...better be

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Ok dude....just send me the money and I will hold it for you!

I am getting ready for that Va Beach meet man....I hope it is well planned this year...better be
        and im good. ill save it my own. lol.

lmao. i always plan my meets well. it just some times the plans may go wrong. but this is kinda flawless tho. this one all we're doing is going to Fudruckers and then out for a cruise and maybe a photo shoot if we dont have too many people left after the cruise.

Comment

lmao. i always plan my meets well. it just some times the plans may go wrong. but this is kinda flawless tho. this one all we're doing is going to Fudruckers and then out for a cruise and maybe a photo shoot if we dont have too many people left after the cruise.
          So where is the actual meet at....Fudruckers parking lot...or somewhere else? Maybe we can meet at Princess Anne park for a few minutes then ride out...LMK.

I will be at VA beach that Fri, Sat, Sun....I think maybe Sideswipe coming down early as well!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

So where is the actual meet at....Fudruckers parking lot...or somewhere else? Maybe we can meet at Princess Anne park for a few minutes then ride out...LMK.

I will be at VA beach that Fri, Sat, Sun....I think maybe Sideswipe coming down early as well!
            we're all meeting up at the Fudruckers down there. i cant remember the address or exact location. ill talk to Anthony(doughboy) because he lives down there and knows where everything is.

Comment

we're all meeting up at the Fudruckers down there. i cant remember the address or exact location. ill talk to Anthony(doughboy) because he lives down there and knows where everything is.

FYI.....you might not want to do alot of cruising at Va Beach....you asking for trouble....lol.

Comment

FYI.....you might not want to do alot of cruising at Va Beach....you asking for trouble....lol.
                lol. why is that? inform me. i dont know much about that area. and it doesnt seem to bad of an area from what i saw.

Comment

I thought that it was Black Soul's meet?!
                  Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

lol. why is that? inform me. i dont know much about that area. and it doesnt seem to bad of an area from what i saw.
                    Va Beach PD dont play.....I was there the week of the 13th - 17th...driving a Lexus and got pulled over for BS and my car aint even loud....so you add to that equation a few modified and potentially loud Cb's and that the recipe for diaster....even ROb down in Va (F22inspire I think) will tell you Va Beach PD dont play!

With that being said...we can still cruise...but be careful

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    I thought that it was Black Soul's meet?!
                    My thoughts exactly...but hey dont matter as long as people show up this time...thats the important thing to me....last VA beach meet I went to 3 people attended and all 3 of them rode down with me from NC dammit!!!!

Comment

clean your pm box fool
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

since your pm box is fool ill post it here for now

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=128764

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=99360

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=94781

theres also alot more pics in my photobucket just too much to go through right now
                        Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                        Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                        JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Hey Tony, check this out............................

Sig material.............pm sent!
                          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                            Hey Tony, check this out............................

Sig material.............pm sent!
                            Damn homie....preciate that

Comment

New Pics

Comment

hey bro nice looking sig,a little big,don't you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X