No announcement yet.

baracuda : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oUCH !!!! iDIOTS had to break both windows.....morons !!! That sucks dude. I feel for you. Lets find em and take a flame thrower to their ass. lol

Comment

new windows in a long time ago, just havent been around to update. also got broken into few months back, so lost my sweet shift knob and extender, and deck. so back to stock on both those.

im slowly trying to clean up my bay bit by bit. i final took out the my shot ac compressor and brackets. got new belt for my alt. and its looking alot cleaner, its just dirt so need to wash it. i'm also stripping and priming my clean set of fenders and going to put those on, they should look much better then the beat up shit i have right now. when i get those on im going back into the bay to rip some more ac stuff out, and what ever else i can find.

pics when i can get them...

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

feels much better with out the compressor in there. i had weird lag when accelerating right past 4k rpm. now its gone, and the motor feel much more free, and pulls nice.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          a lovely site to wake up too this morning.
          Damn bruh, i know how u feel man...
          i know how u feel

Comment

Originally posted by Alex 90DX View Post
            Damn bruh, i know how u feel man...
            i know how u feel
            thanks man, there are too many assholes out there trying take what you have worked hard to earn.

Comment

got my drivers side fender on, striped it all the way down prepped it and primed it, wet sanded it. came out great semi gloss flat black color. i will get some pics up soon. i also finally got around to pulling out my ac compressor and new belt for alt....its so fucking small with my under drive pullies. also while i was replacing the fender since i had the bumper off, i pulled my condenser and all the ac hard lines and other parts in the bay. i also pulled the power steering hard lines and cooler part since i haven't had power steering for years. opened up alot of space in the bay,also finally pulled out my windshield washer res. dumped it out and this nasty thick yellow goop came out, flushed and washed it with bleach cleared the lines and everything else, and got it working again, oh how i have missed be able to clean my windshield when ever i wanted.

oh and i thought i had hit a butterfly earlier today, but found out when i went to pull my bumper off, i had a dead bird ripped in half smashed in my lower grill..... fun times

Comment

new valve cover gasket set, and upper rad hose. getting tightened up.

Comment

Here is my new fender, just a little dirty but not bad for rattle can i say.

Comment

well I'm about to go back to econo mode (stock intake, stock ecu, and cat.) to go and TRY to pass emissions, can't wait to be underwhelmed by my car again lol.

I'm also getting parts together for new shocks all around, finish installing full poly kit in the front, tie rods(inner and outer), ball joints (upper adj. and OEM lower), and rebuilding rack to convert it to a full on manuel rack, as well as a few manitance things while the car is down.

keeping the front sway bar and just adding full poly kit to replace my 20yr old 248k mile rubber busing, from what I have read, the stock front sway plus the progress bar in the back give it a great balance in-between under and over steer. plus new shocks should make the ride MUCH better.

thats about it, slow going for now, starting to get to the point where its time for paint and body.... im not looking forward to that lol $$$.
                    Last edited by baracuda; 09-17-2010, 05:41 PM.

Comment

all legal now.

Comment

Well haven't done much 1up the car since the last update...actually I have only changed the oil.

Well my blower motor bit the dust after 20 years and 254k.so going to look into getting a new one soon.

The cold has also messed with my cooling system, and now my radiator has a nasty crack in the water neck, so I took a look on craigslist and found a no name aluminum dual core half sized civic radiator for $50, read around online and surprisingly people have good experiences with them so we will see. I'm not turbo'd, and don't have a/c, so I'm not worried about over heating.

Pics: also came a fan..don't know the brand, but its all metal

Crazy cap...any one know what it says.

Comment

that fan looks scary Aaron

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                            that fan looks scary Aaron
                            Hell yeah it does, The guy i bought it off of said make 100% sure the fan is off before working on it, said he took nice chunk out of his finger lol.

I dont know if I should keep it or what. Its way less bulky then my stock fan, and is all metal and very solid...

Comment

lol unless you can fab up a little guard/grill for it?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I like the metal fan!!!!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                                JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Working...
                                X