baracuda : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bboy_Trevstuh View Post
    Man can't wait to make a meet to see all the new face of texas cb7tuners.
    me too...I was so ready to go this year but I had just did a swap and saw soemthing I didnt like in my radiator fluid. so it was either go to the meet and risk ruining my motor and everybodys time (who I would have convoy'ed with) or play it safe seeing as how this was my first swap and make sure I wont hate this car for the rest of my life lol....but me too

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      yeah i am going with a an esp strut bar combo, and traction bar down the road. i have been very happy with the mounts now i just need the rest. i am hoping that i might get the majority of my suspension upgrade parts bought and ready to go, along with the rear disc swap.
      thats whats up!

Comment

still laying low and trying to get money together to finish collecting parts. I will probably do a few things that I have parts to that have been laying around forever, like install my spoiler, side markers, front camber kit, battery relocationI have the kit and stuff just laying around waiting to be installed). and then I kind of want to install my rear disc swap before I get the full poly bushing kit....but then at the same time, I want to wait, since its way easier just having the entire rear suspension sitting on the floor off the car. I am obviously not in any rush to get things done lol.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

well i had the day off so i finally got some shit done. finally did my battery relocation, it opened up tons of room in my bay it looks sick.(now its time to start planning my wire tuck!) also flushed and changed my transmission fluid with honda manuel transmission fluid, so far its feeling very smooth.also started prepping my flush mount spoiler, got it mocked up and started sanding for paint, should end up looking good. pics when i get them.

Comment

PICS! lol

Comment

here are some pics of the car i cleaned it up today and detailed the enigne bay. also shows off my battery relocation.

Comment

Nice job on the battery relocation!

Any progress yet on the rear disc swap & upgraded rear sway bar?
                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                  Nice job on the battery relocation!

Any progress yet on the rear disc swap & upgraded rear sway bar?
                  its laying on the floor of my garage...lol,i am waiting to buy a master poly set and have all of the bushing replaced before it goes on, also need new brake lines, e-brake cables, rotors, and pads. as well as a rear camber kit so I can get everything aligned up at once. But I need to finish fixing up my girls BB4 before I can start buying parts for it, but once that fixed up should only be a short time till my progress sway bar and rear disc is installed. more to come!

Comment

lookin good aaron!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
                      lookin good aaron!
                      its slow and simple since its just issshhh laying around collecting dust. about to fast track that rear disc swap, so it can get on.

Comment

nothing new, just painte my radiator over flow tank and winsheild washer fliud top black, came out ok but im going to have to sand it, tons of orange peel and other spots that didnt come out to well. ik think this is due to it being cover in oils for almost 20yrs. did clean the fuck out of it, but if it doesnt come out good i will sand it and repaint. trying to do something on the car even though im broke.

Comment

Vary Nice!!

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                          1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                          1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

ok well i now have a master energy susp. poly bushing set. (Thank you tommi for the good deal.) also since i am trying to do a susp. rebuild i took advantage for tasauto.com's clearance sale on oem tie rods so new set of those should be here soon. also i have ordered a new short shifter(for 4th gen. prelude) that promises to be cheaper and better then the prelude forbidden shifter. its coming along part by part. shouldnt be much longer also since i am looking into buying an s2k parts may slow down for the CB7. but since it wont be my daily, i can start stripping it down to nothing and take my sweet time restoring this baby. lots of fun to come.

parts still needed(help me if you have a good deal these parts)

EBC Rear Slotted rotor
                            EBC front and rear Red Stuff Brake pads
                            OEM Lower Ball joints
                            SPC Rear Camber Correction Kit
                            Rear Disc E-Brake cables
                            Susp. Tech. Front Sway bar
                            Koni Yellow Shocks
                            HardRace Hard Rubber rear trailing arm bushings.
                            40/40 prop. valve
                            SS Braided Brake lines(might wait on these)
                            New tires(need something close to the eagle f1's i have now)

and there are a few parts im missing. looks like alot but shouldnt be too bad...i hope.

Comment

glad i could be of help aaron.
                              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Do work, son!

When I finish my engine build, we need to race at SAR.
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X