No announcement yet.

baracuda : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old battery finally kicked the bucket after 5 years, found one on craigslist new for $60. Its nothing special just an Everstart plus, the awesome part is that its barely 20 pounds if not less, and is also much smaller then what I had before but the CCA is still the same. now I need a new and smaller box for my battery in the back.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

need to fix some of the "dings"
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        need to fix some of the "dings"
        "Aero Dynamic Dimples"

And yes....yes I do

Comment

Installed some poly bushing on my shifter mount plate to replace those super soft rubber ones. I had been thinking about it and just tried it out today and the poly sway bar end link bushings are a PERFECT fit for this. once tightened down the bushing spread out perfectly with the washer and all. gives it that final stiffness I have been looking for. Bets thing is that this cost me nothing as the used bushing came with my sway bar I bought off this forum awhile back.

Comment

Nice.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Well parked my car thursday morning and some how didnt put it into gear and walked out to this.

tweaked the body some...
              I did how ever get a new trunk and tail light from the junk yard, its in mint condition but it blue . it doesn't quite shut or fit correct due to the body tweak...going to have to see about getting that fixed.

Comment

That totally sucks man...

If only your car was half an inch higher, your bumper would have taken the blow instead... an unexpected side-effect of having a lowered car.
                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Damn that sucks.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                  JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

I got a new trunk and light from the junk yard in prime condition no dents at all, even good body parts out at the yard still to get. I also got some other goodies as well on my run.
                    Last edited by baracuda; 04-14-2012, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Pics of new trunk, Still need to get the body fixed...I have not been able to do much since still trying to get back on feet. Hoping soon to get my Susp. finished...blah blah blah.

Comment

man u have the worst luck evar if that can be called luck.... btw good choice on the trunk colour. i would have gone the 92-93 route myself but meh.
                        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                          man u have the worst luck evar if that can be called luck.... btw good choice on the trunk colour. i would have gone the 92-93 route myself but meh.
                          I would but I am not a fan of the 92-93 style, its too round for our square cars lol.

Comment

Your trunk lines up pretty well considering the body being bent... And I'm with you on the tail lights, I don't think the lights line up well with our cars. I do however prefer the 92 93 bumpers ^^...
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
                              Your trunk lines up pretty well considering the body being bent... And I'm with you on the tail lights, I don't think the lights line up well with our cars. I do however prefer the 92 93 bumpers ^^...
                              I was surprised as well, i have done anything to it since my last post but I am a few weeks out from a ROH conversion and poly bushing and front end susp. rebuild.

Comment

I keep sounding like a broken record, but going ROH this weekend barring any crazy complications. After driving with completly wrecked bearing for almost a year now im finally getting them replaced. Will be nice to hear my self think while driving the car and not hearing the sound of bad bearings roar along. Also nice as im needing a brake job as well.
                                parts im using:
                                90-93 Accord bearings
                                98 accord hub
                                94 honda prelude rotors
                                vtec prelude pads and caliper re-build kit.
                                After get that some day I will get new shocks and install all the susp. resto parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X