Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
    well the new one looks great

and yeah ive already filled it up 4 times now in the past week put like 600ish miles on it too

me thinks i has another new plans !
    well since i decided i want to do this car up as comfy and stock i want to find a 90-91 white DX sedan to do a turbo build with going to start saving up after the xmas season for one

cant just have 1 cb now we can?
    Damn!!!! Are you serious?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      Damn!!!! Are you serious?
      yep miles be adding up fast :O hopefully project dx will have a lower miles engine to donate
      today i put a new dizzy o ring on and played with timing a bit.. i can spin tires in 2nd now

man.. saving up money is no fun until you get to go spending
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

15 tire cb if u count the bike tires
        All packed up and ready to go!

Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

yep miles be adding up fast :O hopefully project dx will have a lower miles engine to donate
          today i put a new dizzy o ring on and played with timing a bit.. i can spin tires in 2nd now

man.. saving up money is no fun until you get to go spending
          damn!!!!!! I would love to but I need a good and reliable DD.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

damn!!!!!! I would love to but I need a good and reliable DD.
            Thats what thiss will be

my reliable comfortable old lady owned looking car
            project dx on the other hand will scare small children

ill drive this car on my trip to north carolina next year
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

damn, this reminds me of when i moved into my dorm and carried almost all of my stuff in my cb with my giant fiberglass sub box still in it! that thing was so packed i couldnt see out of it except the windshield and my window lol

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                Free is good!!!
                Yup! Going JY shopping today!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Thats what thiss will be

my reliable comfortable old lady owned looking car
                  project dx on the other hand will scare small children

ill drive this car on my trip to north carolina next year
                  As much as I like to said that you are crazy, you're already there.
                  To NC? Sweet...I used to live down there.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    damn, this reminds me of when i moved into my dorm and carried almost all of my stuff in my cb with my giant fiberglass sub box still in it! that thing was so packed i couldnt see out of it except the windshield and my window lol
                    yeah i glad i havent bought a sub for it yet! but i also couldnt see out any of my damn windows
                    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Yup! Going JY shopping today!

As much as I like to said that you are crazy, you're already there.
                    To NC? Sweet...I used to live down there.
                    i been told that many times before

And yeah i got some family out there that i wanna visit and been dying to check it out that way ... tired of cali and them damn rust free cars
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

i been told that many times before

And yeah i got some family out there that i wanna visit and been dying to check it out that way ... tired of cali and them damn rust free cars

I still have families there too...
                      So, you wanna see some rusted cars?

Comment

I still have families there too...
                        So, you wanna see some rusted cars?
                        hell yeah.. then my cb fit in in cali people be looking at my rust and be like WTF is that brown bumpy stuff ...
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

hell yeah.. then my cb fit in in cali people be looking at my rust and be like WTF is that brown bumpy stuff ...
                          Really? Like they never seen rust before!!
                          I think here we have more rust due to using lots of salt during the winter.

Comment

Really? Like they never seen rust before!!
                            I think here we have more rust due to using lots of salt during the winter.
                            oh yeah not many have seen rust here :lol
                            and yeah salt is bad!!! i know my buddy in Wisconsin had a 91 civic and 88 accord that had so much rust from salt!! the civic was considered not road safe!!
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

oh yeah not many have seen rust here :lol
                              and yeah salt is bad!!! i know my buddy in Wisconsin had a 91 civic and 88 accord that had so much rust from salt!! the civic was considered not road safe!!
                              Damn!!!! Wash it every other week and it should be fine.

Comment

Damn!!!! Wash it every other week and it should be fine.
                                yeah just make sure to get all the salt out from the QPs
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X