Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
    I think my MR7's look great on my car, but there in gunmetal. I think white rims look good on any color CB to be honest. Just a bitch to keep clean! lol
    hmm thats right you do have the same rim!! hmm i defintly will be on the look out for some when theses tires get worn!
    Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
    Nice....White doesn't look too bad...I have white too
    white rims ftw

well i just painted the valve cover.... it came out like arse ... now to let paint dry and sand it back down
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
      well i just painted the valve cover.... it came out like arse ... now to let paint dry and sand it back down
      Don't you just hate it when that happens!!
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
        Don't you just hate it when that happens!!
        oh yes!!!... it still didnt come out perfect after the 3rd time!!! but much better then the first 2...it will do for now then bigger and better plans for it later on

ill post some pics in a bit i left my orange grey and blue camera in the car... (i left it next to the valve cover when i painted it... big epic fail!!)
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Finaly no more chiped up valve cover! got around to painting her today ... had to do it 3 times before it came out right!!! talk about alot of sanding... and its still not perfect
          i painted it the same color i painted my 3gees back in tha day
          (3gees came out much better imo )

anyway heres some pics

had to take paint striper to it 3 times ! honda used really good paint on theses but mine was all chiped up on top around the nuts

primer after sanding and re painting it 3 times

done ^_^

on car

Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^^ Nice........I see you only like red vavle cover..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

^^^ Nice........I see you only like red vavle cover..
              its not red its "chevy orange" .... my camera is color blind...
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                its not red its "chevy orange" .... my camera is color blind...
                God, for a second I thought I was color blind.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

got a 7/8" nyloc plug from true value for 60 cents and removed the old antena put plug in its place and grounded the antena to the cars body
                  you can get the plug for 30 cents at home depot but they only had it in white
                  Well good because my cb7 is white but how do I remove the antenna?
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

God, for a second I thought I was color blind.
                    ... i thought i was seeing things when i looked at the pics i had to ask someone else if they also looked red
                    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Well good because my cb7 is white but how do I remove the antenna?
                    first get som pliers and unscerw that top metal ring that goes around the antena mast. then pull the trunk lineing back and remove the 10mm bolt holding the motor in
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

first get som pliers and unscerw that top metal ring that goes around the antena mast. then pull the trunk lineing back and remove the 10mm bolt holding the motor in
                      Cool, the cb7 is still at the shop but I'll do it when she gets home!
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, the cb7 is still at the shop but I'll do it when she gets home!
                        Good Stuff! did you get a new engine for her?

HP 5mp with a dirty lens > kodak 8.2MP...

Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Good Stuff! did you get a new engine for her?
                          Not yet! Still looking around! I'm looking for a complete running car!
                          1990 Accord EX

Comment

Not yet! Still looking around! I'm looking for a complete running car!
                            Parts car FTW!
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Today i put "HONDA" badge in grillie... i think i like "ACCORD" badge better and will grab one next time im at the junkyard

now time for one of thoes " i took the same pic 9000 times with diffrent settings and post them all becuase i cant decide which one came out better "

Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                                ... i thought i was seeing things when i looked at the pics i had to ask someone else if they also looked red
                                that would be me.......
                                And yes get a accord emblem cause as of right now you have two Honda badges .

Comment

Working...
                                X