No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i haven't cleaned this car out since like the day after i got it LOL she got to be a dirty bitch!!! so i cleaned it out yesterday lol

clean ftw!!

btw yes my camera is dying haha
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Looking good man! What's that On/Off switch on top of the A/c switch for?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Whats up with the shift knob?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Looking good man! What's that On/Off switch on top of the A/c switch for?
          Thanks and thats my radiator fan switch as the timer or something was going all crazy and turning the fan on and off every half a second and drained my battery every night haha so i just pulled the relay and rewired them up to a switch

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
          Whats up with the shift knob?
          i need to get off my lazy arse and tighting that damned thing up

fail news time!
          got a massive oil leak from hell dammit.. checked the oil yesterday was at half... checked today (put around 200 miles since then) and it was not even frecking showing on the dip stick1!1 added oil... came home looked under car and the whole under side is covered in oil! just drenched in it.. all over the exhaust/cat/ sway bar etc ... this is going to be fun lol

i gotta do an oil change tomorrow anyway as its almost at 3k on the oil and there was a sale on quaker state the other day
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Good news She has fresh oil change and her first full tank of petrol!!

Bad news every gasket/seal/oring etc leaks LOL.. rear main seal is the one causeing most my problems tho... im thinking about keeping this car beater and finding cleaner one later for nice stuff!
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
              i need to get off my lazy arse and tighting that damned thing up

Well..You're doing all that and can't even tighten that..

Good news She has fresh oil change and her first full tank of petrol!!

Bad news every gasket/seal/oring etc leaks LOL.. rear main seal is the one causeing most my problems tho... im thinking about keeping this car beater and finding cleaner one later for nice stuff!
              Damn!! Good thing I replaced mine while doing the clutch.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Well..You're doing all that and can't even tighten that..

Damn!! Good thing I replaced mine while doing the clutch.
                haha yeah i lazy

and yeah i forgot to change my civics when i had the clutch off oh well good thing i sold that cheap

i was reading on engine with high miles that the crank and main bearings also wear out cuaseing it so even if i change seal it might still leak so im thinking it can just leak and drive as is for now and then decide later if i want to rebuild another motor for it or find cleaner better condtion one which is probaly a better idea since this one has lots of dings and dents ... but for price i paid im happy with it
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

haha yeah i lazy

and yeah i forgot to change my civics when i had the clutch off oh well good thing i sold that cheap

i was reading on engine with high miles that the crank and main bearings also wear out cuaseing it so even if i change seal it might still leak so im thinking it can just leak and drive as is for now and then decide later if i want to rebuild another motor for it or find cleaner better condtion one which is probaly a better idea since this one has lots of dings and dents ... but for price i paid im happy with it

You don't have to worry about the Civic now its someone's problem.

Really? I never had to add oil to any of my old and high mileage car.
                  But yes keep that as a DD and build something nice.

Comment

You don't have to worry about the Civic now its someone's problem.

Really? I never had to add oil to any of my old and high mileage car.
                    But yes keep that as a DD and build something nice.
                    yeah the new owner will probaly will realize that car needs a rebuld anyway and throw new engine it lol.

and yeah idk how true it is but i also dont really want to spend around $150 for gasket kit and $150 for clutch and do all that work and then that little noise i here now turn in to big rod knock and shoot a piston out after $300+ worth of parts
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                      Thanks and thats my radiator fan switch as the timer or something was going all crazy and turning the fan on and off every half a second and drained my battery every night haha so i just pulled the relay and rewired them up to a switch
                      Cool, how does it work?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Cool, how does it work?
                        just switch it on on hot days in town or on highway for extra cooling.. dont even really need the fans since its never gone over half even when they didnt work but the cooler the better!
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

yeah the new owner will probaly will realize that car needs a rebuld anyway and throw new engine it lol.

and yeah idk how true it is but i also dont really want to spend around $150 for gasket kit and $150 for clutch and do all that work and then that little noise i here now turn in to big rod knock and shoot a piston out after $300+ worth of parts
                          Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                            just switch it on on hot days in town or on highway for extra cooling.. dont even really need the fans since its never gone over half even when they didnt work but the cooler the better!
                            That's tight! I had the same thing happen to me a couple of months before the engine went out so I wired it directly to the battery!
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

That's tight! I had the same thing happen to me a couple of months before the engine went out so I wired it directly to the battery!
                              i thought about that but then it would take longer for my heater to work and my fans have bad bearings so there loud and noisey haha
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj2thVW2odo my engine sounds somewhat like that ... fml lol.. i might take a video tomarrow but i doubt my crappy cam can captrue the engine sound with out magor distorting
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X