Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    hmm so what is the difference exactly? lol. Im also thinking about some CD5 EX rims in bronze
    There's not much of a difference! The spokes on the 92-93's are a little wider but my 90-91's were beat up so I got the 92-93's! Are your amber corners the ones with reflectors?
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
      Three people not a penny?

When you learn the basic stuff let me know
      i got up early today to show it and clean it up and they never showed up

and i will let you know
      Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
      There's not much of a difference! The spokes on the 92-93's are a little wider but my 90-91's were beat up so I got the 92-93's! Are your amber corners the ones with reflectors?
      ah and nope no reflectors (yet)
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!
      Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
        no reflectors (yet)
        Yet, huh? I liked the last part! I was asking because I might get 92-93 black corners and most of them have no reflectors so I guess I have to DIY them!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by clean_4th Gen View Post
          yet, Huh? I Liked The Last Part! :d I Was Asking Because I Might Get 92-93 Black Corners And Most Of Them Have No Reflectors So I Guess I Have To Diy Them!
          Diy Ftw!
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
            i got up early today to show it and clean it up and they never showed up

and i will let you know
            Damn!! Should post in your ad "serious buyer only"

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

good idea ^ i was even going to sell it for $1000 to him but he no show =/ ...

today i went out to Bakersfield looking for a radiator and every cb in the junkyard was missing them!!! so then i went to ridgecrest and got one brand new from kragen

spent $105 radiator + $40 in gas + $10 on anti freeze + $2 on monster drink lol
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Damn...I'll take it!!

Cool you spent total of $157 and you didn't get me any

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Damn...I'll take it!!

Cool you spent total of $157 and you didn't get me any
                  you can come buy it !

out with the old

damn theses radiators are skinny!

in with the new!

Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

^^^ Sure if I can walk

Much better?

Comment

^^^ Sure if I can walk

Much better?
                      oh yeah.... no more coolant puddles under car .. now to stop the oil ones
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

oh yeah.... no more coolant puddles under car .. now to stop the oil ones
                        OH man...I thought that car has no problem

Comment

OH man...I thought that car has no problem
                          not to many problem! i've actually never owned a car that didnt leak oil

but for 240ishk miles this thing is clean!
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

not to many problem! i've actually never owned a car that didnt leak oil

but for 240ishk miles this thing is clean!
                            You're joking right?

For 240K

Comment

You're joking right?

For 240K
                              nope some leaks like oil pan gasket are sometimes to much of a pia to replace so i let them leak as long as its very small tho....

Tonight i just flushed the brake system as i lost all brakes going down hill tonight . I'm hoping the flush helped as it seemed to only lose breaking after the brakes would heat up(and the fluid was the blackish brown and very watery) but I'm leaning towards it needing a new MC :headdesk:
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

nope some leaks like oil pan gasket are sometimes to much of a pia to replace so i let them leak as long as its very small tho....

Tonight i just flushed the brake system as i lost all brakes going down hill tonight . I'm hoping the flush helped as it seemed to only lose breaking after the brakes would heat up(and the fluid was the blackish brown and very watery) but I'm leaning towards it needing a new MC :headdesk:
                                I can't believe you just let it leak

damn!!! down hill...my old does that so I sold it..
                                It was my second CB at the time and the body was so rusty.

Comment

Working...
                                X