Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice DIY's!
    Now you just need that corner light and fender fixed.
    lol I just put a coupe passenger side fender on my car! lol
    Its hard to find a Cappuccino passenger side fender at a JY, Here most Accord passenger side fenders are all f'ed up! lol
    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
      oh there still much much more to do need to get some amber corner light from ebay to replace broke clear ones, need to get new fender, repaint trim , get red clear tailights later on down the road since one of mine has crack , get fuel door , good wax , windscreen and then it should be good but it will never be done as that word is not in my vocabulary
      At least you didn't have to worry about rust so stop complaining..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
        Nice DIY's!
        Now you just need that corner light and fender fixed.
        lol I just put a coupe passenger side fender on my car! lol
        Its hard to find a Cappuccino passenger side fender at a JY, Here most Accord passenger side fenders are all f'ed up! lol

oh yeah i notice cappuccino is rare color and its very hard to find a good body part in the junkyard but ill get one soon!
        Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
        At least you didn't have to worry about rust so stop complaining..
        whats this ? :O

damn Alaska

shes all washed up and clean now ^_^ going to take some pics of it soon somewhere as soon as i think of a spot haha
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!
        Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

yay took some decent pics of it

engine bay after being pressure washed

then photoshoot lol

Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Damn... every picture is good progress. Keep it up man, your car is lookin good.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelSi06 View Post
              Damn... every picture is good progress. Keep it up man, your car is lookin good.
              thank you thank you

tonight i popped about 80% of dent out of fender and now i can open the pass side door without it going POP! i took pic but its dark and we all know kodak fails at night pics
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

The interior looks alot better with that ugly shift knob and wooden trim removed. Why do people think wood + cars looks good? And get a vacuum in that car ASAP lol.
                Last edited by Tippey764; 08-21-2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

whats this ? :O

damn Alaska

shes all washed up and clean now ^_^ going to take some pics of it soon somewhere as soon as i think of a spot haha
                  oops I didn't know it was from Alaska but at least its not like most other that I see with rust so stop complaining anyway..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    The interior looks alot better with that ugly shift knob and wooden trim removed. Why do people think wood + cars looks good? And get a vacuum in that car ASAP lol.
                    yeah ill never be able to understand that as well
                    and i all ready vacuumed it out but i just used an old hoover house vac ill vacuum it better next time i get gas

oops I didn't know it was from Alaska but at least its not like most other that I see with rust so stop complaining anyway..
                    oh believe me im not complaining im more shocked that this car has so little rust! this car was in alsaka for 10 years! and has ALLOT LESS rust then my old 88 accord had and it was only in alaska for 2 years

CB FTW!
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

oh believe me im not complaining im more shocked that this car has so little rust! this car was in alsaka for 10 years! and has ALLOT LESS rust then my old 88 accord had and it was only in alaska for 2 years

CB FTW!
                      Maybe the owner took good care of it

Comment

i buy this
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...#ht_3350wt_973

and paint trim

i want some EX rims nao.. i saw some at junkyard but they want $350 and have flat and bald tyers so i told them to get bent.

and i has a depressed civic
                        Last edited by Dark_Accord; 08-21-2009, 08:31 PM.
                        Blake.
                        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Those corner would be nice...With the reflector
                          And you need this:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...334002178.html

Comment

Those corner would be nice...With the reflector
                            And you need this:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...334002178.html
                            Yeah i wish they had reflector too maybe i can take lens off and put my reflictor inside?
                            and yes me do !
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Yeah i wish they had reflector too maybe i can take lens off and put my reflictor inside?
                              and yes me do !
                              Sure you can...Like this:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=reflector

Comment

thats awesome! it works for 90-91 too rite?
                                Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X