Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
    can you tell i was bored and drank to many Monsters?
    Blake, this pic is awesome.

She's still looking good bro, mmm Capp...

You and I both need to lose that 4X4 status though, but where I live I'm still iffy about lower than 2". Guess I'll have to stick to my guns on this one and make sure I don't slip up and buy full coilovers:. Not like I could afford them anyways though

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
      Thanks! . I love the front end on it its the favorite part of my car
      i like yours too tho!, but i dont think cappuccino would look good with 9293 front
      Thanks! Are you serious?

19TcappaLX:

1990 Accord EX

Comment

^yeah blake, ya gotta admit...that does look good.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
          i like yours too tho!, but i dont think cappuccino would look good with 9293 front
          X2!!!!!
          shinobi would be a good example.

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
          can you tell i was bored and drank to many Monsters?
          I thought it was water..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
            Blake, this pic is awesome.
            [IMG ]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h255/fastnfurious1990/rain-light-trails-fail-5mp/HPIM3946.jpg[/IMG]

She's still looking good bro, mmm Capp...

You and I both need to lose that 4X4 status though, but where I live I'm still iffy about lower than 2". Guess I'll have to stick to my guns on this one and make sure I don't slip up and buy full coilovers:. Not like I could afford them anyways though
            Thanks!, Yes we both need to lower!, but to many pot holes here , i will get some coilovers once i get some rims tho!
            Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Thanks! Are you serious?

19TcappaLX:
            [IMG]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/junebug69_01/Picture077.jpg[/ IMG]

[IMG]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/junebug69_01/Picture084.jpg[/ IMG]

[IMG]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/junebug69_01/Picture073.jpg[/I MG]
            ^yeah blake, ya gotta admit...that does look good.
            Yeah i do like that, BUT i still like the 90-91 front end better on cappuccino , Makes it look more pissed off and meaner imo where the 9293 looks more luxury , depends on what kind of look you want for the car, and i like aggressive looking cars myself (gotta scare the civic owners )
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!
            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

That's true! I loved my 90-91 front but I didn't want mixed matched parts so I changed everything to 92-93!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

That's true! I loved my 90-91 front but I didn't want mixed matched parts so I changed everything to 92-93!
                I dont mind mix and match! makes it look different to most of them
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

hmmm i really need to do something to the car, im going bored out of my mind and miss working on it , dunno what to do and im broke tho
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Trunk swap FTW!
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Trunk swap FTW!
                      haha if the 4door down the street was rosewood i would ask if they would trade + some cash, looks like they dont care much about it anyway,but its white so that wont work to good
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Curious:

Where did you find that sunroof visor, and how much? I don't like how tall it sticks up...do they make a lower profile one?

life is good.

Comment

Curious:

Where did you find that sunroof visor, and how much? I don't like how tall it sticks up...do they make a lower profile one?
                          It came with the car lol, i have a spare one in my shed tho from a acura legend, i can check and see if its lower profile next time im in ridgecrest
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

so i got tired of looking at my chipped up grille , so i grabbed a can of paint from my room that had a black cap and failed to read the label, so i noticed as soon as i started painting that this paint was not black, far from actually, but i thought it looked kinda decent and finished anyway
                            so heres mai RICE PICS!

Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well i allready want to paint it black again , what do you guys think?
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

hey blake if your car was white, i could understand

no jk man. you know i think it'd look great either black, or the same color as your car (with some touch up spray or something)? duplicolor maybe? idk man lol your call

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X