No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk guys i think i want to keep this car now and fix it up! arg i cant make up my mind
    one minute i love it next minute i want a diffrent one AHHH someone help!!

but yeah its not like its the only rusted car on here nor is it the worse! i think i should just keep fixing it up but idk i gusse only time will tell.
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

True!

About the "H" on your trunk...did you sand it down? Or just painted it?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

keep it hmm u must of passed palmdale/lancaster on ur way to death ima do my oil this sat last time it was done was in nov,or oct i dont member hmm ima also do a tune up before all the engine mods
        1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          True!

About the "H" on your trunk...did you sand it down? Or just painted it?
          I just painted it, hasent chipped or anything

Originally posted by rezist09 View Post
          keep it hmm u must of passed palmdale/lancaster on ur way to death ima do my oil this sat last time it was done was in nov,or oct i dont member hmm ima also do a tune up before all the engine mods
          Yeah i know the AV pretty well i lived in the SCV when i was younger and lived in Tehachapi and Boron for a while so we go shopping down there alot!,
          Going to be going down to El Compa wheels and tires in a few weeks to get some tires!
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
            I just painted it, hasent chipped or anything
            Sweet, I might end up doing that! Im looking for a 92-93 "H" but none of the JY's around my area have them. And Honda would ripp me off.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sweet, I might end up doing that! Im looking for a 92-93 "H" but none of the JY's around my area have them. And Honda would ripp me off.
              Theres a difference in badges? mines from a civic
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Yessir. The 92-93 isn't as squared as the 90-91.
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yessir. The 92-93 isn't as squared as the 90-91.
                  ah, i never would of noticed :lol;

and i went to el compa tires today.. they changed there name name to el paisa tires but same place lol.
                  got a kuhmo extac or something like that and a nexen black horse 2, turns out the nexen is all rotted >< hopefully it lasts me a couple months lol they both have good tread. i got 205 60 15 as the 195s were stretched since there 7.5" rims. and they both pwn my bald to the wires 6 year old good years
                  i took some pics but its midnight so its dark out :P

Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Nice new pics Blake, eeek rust. Glad you take as many as I do lawlz. She's comin along I think you should paint those particular alloys bronze or black

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                      Nice new pics Blake, eeek rust. Glad you take as many as I do lawlz. She's comin along I think you should paint those particular alloys bronze or black
                      yeah shes from alaska so she has some rust , not to bad however ^_^
                      and yes i love PICS!, And ive thought about painting the aloys black but they shine up so nicely when there clean i cant bring my self to paint them even though i hate them LOL

and i washed it today and took even more pics

Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

NICE SIR! lookin great!

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
                          NICE SIR! lookin great!
                          Thanks! 10.3 mp camera coming soon
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Looking good. I noticed that you put the "blades" on the front.
                            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Looking good. I noticed that you put the "blades" on the front.
                              yep since they got 205s figuerd it would handle better with the fatter tires up front , and there lighter! so its more responsive now
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                                yep since they got 205s figuerd it would handle better with the fatter tires up front , and there lighter! so its more responsive now
                                Lighter than the steelies?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X