Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
    Sorry bro... Couldn't blow one off in my radiator.

Hope all goes well with ya man. Remember bad luck comes in 3's.

yeah it does seem that way! hopefully my luck turns around on it!

and your sig makes me want to fix my ps3 and get gt5!!!
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-5jTw7ughQ LOL stupid car... i still love it though
        Blake.
        1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well if i get my student loan before the 14th of febury ill be pulling a junkyard engine hopefully a A6!, or h22 if i just so happen to find one fat chance of that though haha, but wish me luck guys! btw this car might be becoming fully mine
          Blake.
          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well the deal i had of trading the geo to my step dad dint work out as the manual windows were killing my moms arm so the cb is still theres for now.. oh well i may get it one day as they want to find another car in fall but i may find a cleaner cb for sale by then for now ill keep dailying the geo its a good car! but they orderd the head gasket tonight so the accord will be coming back to life.. will be getting a new 02 sensor soon as well to help with the upcoming smog check

Congratulations Blake on your purchase! Blake, your payment of US $39.50 has been processed by PayPal.
            Blake.
            1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

got delo oil, cheapy filter , carb cleaner and brake clean for cleaning built on carbon off, and some trans fulid and mobile 5000 for my geo.

Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

say hai
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

you buying?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

yes yes!
                    Blake.
                    1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

well? Post them up if you did!!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Buying for parts to fix the coupe or DDing it?
                        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                          well? Post them up if you did!!!!
                          havent got it yet :P i should have it on the 10th or before hopefully haha waiting for money to get here ><
                          Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Buying for parts to fix the coupe or DDing it?
                          somewhat both haha, the engine will go in to the coupe, then im selling my geo and buying an H22 or a good F22 (for boost) dunno yet on the engine and trying not to think about it to much right now will focus on that once i have the car haha
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                            havent got it yet :P i should have it on the 10th or before hopefully haha waiting for money to get here ><

oh man! I thought you did

Comment

haha soon! i hate waiting though ><
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                                somewhat both haha, the engine will go in to the coupe, then im selling my geo and buying an H22 or a good F22 (for boost) dunno yet on the engine and trying not to think about it to much right now will focus on that once i have the car haha
                                Sounds good. Is the sedan auto or manual?
                                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
                                X