• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
    nice work here
    Thankyou.

Originally posted by Extacee View Post
    wow nice paint and everything man, what offset are those wheels, i am diggin the stance.
    The offset is +15 all around. Wheels are 16X8
    Thanks for your comment.
    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

oh snap!!! I demand a vid!!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
        oh snap!!! I demand a vid!!!
        As soon as I can get the exhaust are together...

Comment

Beautiful car..the paint job turned out immaculate.. makes me wish i took the time to remove all of the doors and stuff like that when I did mine.. it makes all the difference. And i want that exhaust lol. Awesome car

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
            Beautiful car..the paint job turned out immaculate.. makes me wish i took the time to remove all of the doors and stuff like that when I did mine.. it makes all the difference. And i want that exhaust lol. Awesome car
            Thanks for the compliment.
            The bodywork and paint job is pretty decent from a home garage
            But yeah even at the shop I will probably get the same result. I spend a whole month getting it ready for paint... I think not alot of CB owners here are willing gave that much love to their CB.

You can buy the WS2 brandnew for around $485...here.
            http://assaultech.com/store/account/...x?itemid=34687

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
              Thanks for the compliment.
              The bodywork and paint job is pretty decent from a home garage
              But yeah even at the shop I will probably get the same result. I spend a whole month getting it ready for paint... I think not alot of CB owners here are willing gave that much love to their CB.

You can buy the WS2 brandnew for around $485...here.
              http://assaultech.com/store/account/...x?itemid=34687
              thank you soooo much for that! the cheapest i could find it was $550.. Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Theos92VR4 View Post
                thank you soooo much for that! the cheapest i could find it was $550.. Much appreciated
                Not a problem... use the modified code for the discout... all order over $100 gets FREE shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing
                  As soon as I can get the exhaust are together...
                  well?

wish I had extra garage space so I can work on mine.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
                    well?

wish I had extra garage space so I can work on mine.
                    Yea.. one car garage really suck sometime. Have you ever consider having another garage built? you got a really big yard I thought.

Comment

I love everything about your car. Every mod is tasteful. The entire car is cleanly done. I absolutely love the wheels and the way it sits.

Your car is an inspiration to many of us. Keep it up.

Comment

I really like the fact that you've had some really nice cars and you're still interested in making an Accord nice.

I have a BMW, 240SX, Prelude, and this Accord and my friends are always surprised I like my Prelude and Accord so much. Most people just don't get it.

My favorite part is how you moved the stereo antenna! That's what I would do it I replace my rear quarter panels.

Keep up the good work!
                        Last edited by AndyD; 03-20-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          I love everything about your car. Every mod is tasteful. The entire car is cleanly done. I absolutely love the wheels and the way it sits.

Your car is an inspiration to many of us. Keep it up.
                          Thankyou.

I'm just a regular CB enthusiast. Still learning how to mod my CB just like most of you here...and the same can be say to you guys because you and your CBs inspires me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyD View Post
                            I really like the fact that you've had some really nice cars and you're still interested in making an Accord nice.

I have a BMW, 240SX, Prelude, and this Accord and my friends are always surprised I like my Prelude and Accord so much. Most people just don't get it.

My favorite part is how you moved the stereo antenna! That's what I would do it I replace my rear quarter panels.

Keep up the good work!
                            Thanks, I no longer own the Evo and RX7. I sold them because I got married and my wife gave birth to our a 1st child...but I start working on my CB while I still own both the Evo and RX7. Many people dont or dont like the clean line of the CB and they also dont know about the power potential. The potential are enless... K and H engine swap and turbo application are just depend on how deep our pocket. CBs are just like any car out there... with money put into it, it can be as fast as any car and as good looking as any car.

Our beloved CB oem antenna placement on the 1/4 panel does not look appealing at all... consider all new vehicles out in the market today had their antenna mounted on the roof, it gives the body a cleaner and better look.

Comment

I see. I still think it's cool that you went from cars like Evos and RX-7's to enjoying the Accord. I think for what the Accord is, and how reliable it is, I think it's a great choice to restore and use as a daily driver. not much can go wrong with them, too, and finding parts for them is pretty easy. It just makes sense.

I have always just loved taking old cars and breathing new life into them. I also like cars that not too many people expect to be modified nicely. It was SOOO much fun when I used to track my '92 Prelude. I pretty much never saw another one out there tracking, and all my friends were impressed with how quick it was. They didn't expect what it could do. I miss those days. I am going to move on to an S2000 now.

I would like to take my Accord out to the track this year. It's ugly, but it would be fun to see what it can do.

I repect your car because it is a nice example of a restored car. It's classy looking. Most people don't take the time to plan and tastefully omd their cars. You obviously aren't new to the game. You don't seem like you're looking to mod/change anything and everything. Yours mods are well-planned.
                              Last edited by AndyD; 03-20-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

^ I basically rescued my Accord from going to the land of the dead. The owner thought the motor was done and was going to tow it to the junkyard.. as soon as I saw it I gave the owner a $100 buck and tow it home. I swap the H22 in, restore the body and paint.

I bet the Prelude is alot fun at the track.
                                S2000 would make a awesome DD and weekend track car. Go for it.!!

Your Accord w/ H22 would make you a better driver at the track.. anytime you drive a underpower NA car at the track.. you can adjust better and easier to the track. A car is a car.. I dont think your Accord is as bad as you make it sound to be. Just take it to the track.. you will very much enjoy it.

I'm new to the CB chassis but not new the Honda modding game... I go way back. I start modified Honda Civic EG hatchabcks back in the late 90s to ealier 2000. At one point and all at the same time I own 3 EG hatchbacks. I left one in all stock so I can DD to save gas but the other was pretty wild. I had one with JDM B16 with some ITR goodies and the other one was a GSR swap with alot of JDM goodies. I sold all of them because few my budy got their Civic/Teg stolen. I was very paranoid about mine HBs getting stolen so I got rid of them. I was one of the biggest fan of the Hatchback as you can see my screen name is HATCHing.

You are right I do plan my mods. I dont just throw anything on my car and decide I dont like it later and then loss alot of money trying to sale them.

Thanks for all your comments and compliments!!

Comment

Working...
                                X