No announcement yet.

HATCHing : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** Turns out I recieved the wrong B-pipe for my BISIMOTO header so Scott will sent me the correct one. He send me the H2B instead of the H22 one.
    The little delay is ok since I am still waiting for my cat/test pipe to get here.
    Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing
      Yea.. one car garage really suck sometime. Have you ever consider having another garage built? you got a really big yard I thought.
      I would if it was my place even built a three cars garage.
      Its my parent not mine but I'll get mine soon..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

loving the car.

How you like that header? any noticeable power gains?

Comment

Originally posted by kouzie View Post
          I would if it was my place even built a three cars garage.
          Its my parent not mine but I'll get mine soon..
          Gotcha... good thing my parent's place where I live right now is a three car garage.

Wow.. new place huh.. call me if you need help moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post
            loving the car.

How you like that header? any noticeable power gains?
            Thanks.. but I did not test out the Bisimoto header yet. I recieved the wrong B-pipe. Hopefully soon... when I get my whole exhaust system all done.

Comment

Hey man I love your car and the offset is nice .... I have a question I have a set of 15 wheels but the with a 4in lip and wanted to ask you wat size tires you have on your car? Can you help me out

Comment

Originally posted by Gecko1 View Post
                Hey man I love your car and the offset is nice .... I have a question I have a set of 15 wheels but the with a 4in lip and wanted to ask you wat size tires you have on your car? Can you help me out
                Thanks for your comment.!!

Wow... 4 inch lip really? It'll help me so I can recommend a set of tire that fit better. If you dont mind me asking what wheel and offset did you got? .

I think you mean 15 inch wheels not 15 wheels... well in that case you might a need a set of tires that'll stretch abit to clear the rear fenders.
                Go with the 195/50/15 or 205/50/15 for less stretch but for sure you might need a camber kit since you got a 4 inch lip wheel... big lip wheels are usually low offsetting and might be too aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing View Post
                  You are right I do plan my mods. I dont just throw anything on my car and decide I dont like it later and then loss alot of money trying to sale them.
                  I wish more people would do that. It seems like most people's mentality towards modding cars is "modify anything and everything". I don't buy that one bit. I have noticed most, if not all, cars look best when they have a nice paintjob, lowered modestly, and have a nice set of wheels.

If I ever decide to paint my car (I'll be posting my own MRT, so you'll see how bad my paint is lol), I am going to see if it will be possible to install the antenna found on the newer 3 Series. The Sharkfin antenna.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

I am not sure wat the offset is I bought them at a jy for 80 bucks and I guess 4in deep sounds wrong now that I read it... they are about a dollar and a half.... I looked at the back of the rim it says 15x7jj and that's about it.... I am not even sure wat brand they are but they look sick

Comment

Originally posted by AndyD View Post
                      I wish more people would do that. It seems like most people's mentality towards modding cars is "modify anything and everything". I don't buy that one bit. I have noticed most, if not all, cars look best when they have a nice paintjob, lowered modestly, and have a nice set of wheels.

If I ever decide to paint my car (I'll be posting my own MRT, so you'll see how bad my paint is lol), I am going to see if it will be possible to install the antenna found on the newer 3 Series. The Sharkfin antenna.

Keep up the good work!
                      I'm glad you see where I'm coming from. It does take awhile before one can realized they have done so much yet with very little result. Believe me I have been down that road too many time before I realized my modded car was too much for street or even for daily drive.
                      All it really need is a nice realiable HP that is usable for street. A fresh paintjob like you mention, a nice set of wheel and a good quality suspension.

I think those shark fin antenna will look nice and clean on any car. It does cost abit more to install and to get it to be fully fuctional.

Thankyou sir for the nice comments!!

Comment

I am not sure wat the offset is I bought them at a jy for 80 bucks and I guess 4in deep sounds wrong now that I read it... they are about a dollar and a half.... I looked at the back of the rim it says 15x7jj and that's about it.... I am not even sure wat brand they are but they look sick
                        $80 is a nice deal.

You should try to test fit them on your car even without the tire..? At least you will get the idea of how the wheel sit on your car. How it will line to your fenders.. make sure it dont stick out so much, make sure it dont hit your brake calipers too.

Comment

Well the came of a cb5 but yea I will try them on tommorow

Comment

Well the came of a cb5 but yea I will try them on tommorow
                            If it came off a CD5 then you might be ok, but test fit to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by HATCHing
                              Gotcha... good thing my parent's place where I live right now is a three car garage.

Wow.. new place huh.. call me if you need help moving.
                              You bet I will.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Cool thanks I am going to get them tested for run out then a test fit

Comment

Working...
                                X