No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to do something about them swirl marks lol. Sorry they just bug me ha ha.

Comment

It's the lighting that makes it look worse. The paint sucks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much omfg. That's why I can't wait to get it repainted. After it get's repainted, I doubt I'd ever let it leave the garage lol

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

You'll be paranoid on the highway...don't do it!!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I will definatley have a clear bra installed on the hood and bumper after paint too

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
            I will definatley have a clear bra installed on the hood and bumper after paint too
            Aww snap painting is about to happen!

Comment

Are you gonna make me post the pic, or what Alex?
              Originally posted by Mishakol129
              Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Haha! That made me lol. It's awesome. Getting a feature in a magazine is cool and all, but to have Honda throw your stuff up on their main page is awesome! Especially with a well aged chassis like ours!
                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Sorry guys been slackin'!!!!!

But oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooood! Honda decided to feature and share my CB7!!!! They made her their facebook timeline photo

Also got my new Cree LEDs for my intersections and some LEDs for my parking lights!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Why haven't I seen your car in person yet??

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Because new driver ftl.

My parents won't let me drive out if Sacramento in my car.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

My car wants to grow up to be just like yours
                        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                        Coupe MRT

Comment

Hahahahahhahaha why thank you sir, maybe your car can teach my car a thing or two about having proper stance!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

bad ass bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Just when I was ranting about cb7's not getting enough media exposure, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
                                bad ass bro
                                Thanks man!

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                                Just when I was ranting about cb7's not getting enough media exposure, lol.
                                Man, I would love to see more CB7s out in the Honda game, but I would HATE TO SEE THEM GET PLAYED OUT!!!! Man, we're a rare kind of tuner! We keep our parts rare, not expensive

Still can't wait to also get my wood grain, DO NOT BUY FROM CARID.COM!!! I am still awaiting my package, it has been a very long time, if it isn't here within the next couple days, I am filing a claim on paypal.

My mom also said she liked the SE rims more than my 17s too O_O

They're just soooooooo sunken in, at least I have some spacers on the way though, maybe it'll beef the look up a bit.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X