keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
    Just get them aimed and report back! Im interested in how the e46 projectors compare to the morimotos.

What bulbs are you using?
    Tsx**

Will do! The brackets are just fuuuuh'd up yo, so I have to actually point the headlight down a bit more. I do and don't want shrouds, I want the E46 ones buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I haws no monies right now.

And thanks Nolan Although I am not completely sure about the ballast Watts.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Definatly liking the stickers Alex!

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Thanks broskii, We already have a total order of 6! You're first sale.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

My bad...TSX projectors, not e46.

The TSX projectors are low-beam only right? I think the TL's are HID bi-xenon, not sure about the TSX's though...anyways, they should be fairly easy to aim. Just align the step, on each beam, level with each other and bring the whole beam pattern down and it should be aces.

And i see nothing wrong with going shroud-less. Unless you want to restrict the escaping light from the projector assembly that causes glare. That's mainly what shrouds do, they cover up any light that isn't being used through the lens. But if you decide you want the shroud-less look, some 3M foil tape works nicely for covering up exposed areas of the projectors reflector bowl and it can take the heat.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

You are right, tsx projectors aren't high beams but TL ones are. I think I might just do the shrouds now, I have to take the bumper so I can repaint my lip, I still need to seal them em up! I also found my dremel, so why not give it a shot?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
              You are right, tsx projectors aren't high beams but TL ones are. I think I might just do the shrouds now, I have to take the bumper so I can repaint my lip, I still need to seal them em up! I also found my dremel, so why not give it a shot?
              i learn something new each day.
              this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
              How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
              Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

I IS MAKING PROGRESSSSS!

I was right -_- it was a bad gasket. The bottom gasket was for a f22a1 and f22a4. SOOOO Carlos and Vinh saved me and told me to get the h23 gasket and OHMYGAWD, a right gasket

So I shall get her all nicely put together and i'll be niiiice and happy! Then maybe I can go to the junkyard and get DJM_coupe's part.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Whats going on here? Lol why sand VC and HS?

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

type G style. i can dig it it should look sick with your car color.

Comment

Nice on the diagnosis...are you staying with the h23 set up?
                      1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                      2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        Whats going on here? Lol why sand VC and HS?
                        Just changing back to stock plenum. And BECAUSE SHIIIIINY!

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                        type G style. i can dig it it should look sick with your car color.
                        Type G has his whole bay rockin that polished look. His style can't be copied I am thinkin of a new scheme. I want a wire tuck, a local guy can do it, but he wants 700 But if I get a friend he'll go 350 for me and 350 for a friend, it'll just take a long time.

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
                        Nice on the diagnosis...are you staying with the h23 set up?
                        Thanksss, nope I had the h22 plenum btw. But stock for now. I don't want to do anything ridiculous that's performance related.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

nice to see that you got it fixed man good job.
                          this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                          How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                          Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                            I IS MAKING PROGRESSSSS!

I was right -_- it was a bad gasket. The bottom gasket was for a f22a1 and f22a4. SOOOO Carlos and Vinh saved me and told me to get the h23 gasket and OHMYGAWD, a right gasket

So I shall get her all nicely put together and i'll be niiiice and happy! Then maybe I can go to the junkyard and get DJM_coupe's part.
                            So your leak was coming from the lower IAB gasket and the the manifold to head?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                            MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Well im not sure if its fixed yet. Still need to wait for the glue to dry.

And from the lower gasket connected directley onto the runners. That was a wrong gasket all together. So I will wake up at maybe 5 or 6 in the morning to see how it fires up on a cold motor.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

there is some ad on craiglist and they claim they will do a whole tuck for 500. but i don't know if i can trust that at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X