X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^holy huge sig batman!

sorry
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

hahaha fixt bro i seen that

Comment

Lol you only pick the one non rolling shot

Awh I didn't see it

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Alessia is in pieces currently, I am expecting some goodies. Oh, and I almost have the I intersections functional, I just need the maxima relay box to make them work right.

Also, errmygawwww the 9th gens are sexy

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Comment on the fog cut on the bumper are you going to fix that? A dremel does wonders ;-)

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Dude I love the rolling shots! Specially when the lights are on. Whats up with your left head light??

Comment

Fog cutout? Please explain further sir.

Oh it's fuckkedddd up, I will upload housing pics naow. But I don't need to worry about these headlights anymore

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

So as most of you know, I am expecting some new, mintier 92-93 headlights. Well, they should be here Thursday

I just decided to take a few pics of what I have been doing to Alessia in the meantime.

The most recent thing I have acquired for her is a pair of the CB7tuner.com stickers!!

I've also been working on the bumper too. I super-glued the fog shrouds to the bumper this time so they won't ever come off when I am driving.

In order to get the shrouds to stay on and have the glue adhere properly, I had to take the fogs off. But when the glue finished drying I discovered another hole in the bumper where part of the fog bracket was supposed to go to. All this time I had bent it down and out of the way and now I realized that it was supposed to go in the area marked in red.

Also I discovered there was like a designated grounding spot for the OEM fog harness too.

Another minor aesthetic thing that I did was using black zip ties for the OEM fog harness. The white zip ties were pretty visible with the bumper on and it started to bother me.

I also started to remove the battery and the battery tray to make it easier to remove the bumper bolt, and to make it easier to tighten the bumper back into place. However, under the battery tray there was a bit of rust, so I cleaned it up a bit and sprayed it with 2 black coats of Rustoleum high temperature paint and one coat of clear.

That's it for now. Oh, and my parents said the car is officially mine. I turned 16 on April 25th and I can get my license in about a month.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I don't know if the 92/93's have a different ground location than the 90/91's but on mine the designated ground location is on the radiator support, just behind the driver side headlamp. I have seen it on a few accords at the yard while removing the harness. Congrats on the official status.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Nice progress! That front lip of yours make me drool haha. When I pulled the fogs from my 93 AE, the ground was bolted in the engine bay next to the hood prop. I guess if you get a good ground, it shouldn't matter.
                        "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Well, there is one up there too, but this was quite odd, so I thought I might give it a try! Thank you sir.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Haha, thanks bro. When I was pulling another set of fogs out of an EX, the ground was on top as well.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I love how flawless your front bumper looks bro, every detail and the fogs are super clean !

I need a new bumper and some new paint on my CB

But your car is very inspirational and I love the rear visor. I've never liked them before but constant seeing yours on IG and on the site is defiantly growing on me

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Thanks man!!

Why do you need a new one?? And same here, I want the CB to be all one color again. Freaking rear bumper!!!! arghhhh.

Thank you very much sir, that means a lot.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X