Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
      So sexy!
      Your cb always puts a smile on my face
      Genuine work
      Thank you sir

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
      who's NSX??
      It wasn't even a students. It belonged to their Uncle, and he couldn't even drive, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, I didn't even see the car at prequals so that's some bulllllshit!

Anywho, I got bored and I photochopped this:

Opinions??

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Its looks okay
        Maybe if the center was black with the polished lips
        Your current rims fit your car nicely.
        Last edited by ferenza; 02-22-2013, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks ^_^

My dream wheels have always been BBS RS rims, but I have wanted them in all chrome! I am very against black wheels lol, I LOVE the shine of chrome!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I like the look of the BBS's. Your car does look great with the black wheels too though. IMO, there is only a small number of cars that can pull off the black wheels and look correct. Yours is one of them.
            Great work. And I hear ya on the BBS's. Decisions, Decisions.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
              Thanks ^_^

My dream wheels have always been BBS RS rims, but I have wanted them in all chrome! I am very against black wheels lol, I LOVE the shine of chrome!
              I think the photochopped pic didnt do the wheels justice but Elrecks has the bbs wheels on and i love them I keep forgetting your car is not black its green so it would look very nice on your cb. I say go for it

Comment

looks M3 ish would be pretty sick

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

whoever was in your car...he look really pissed...was it your dad!!!...number one rule never bring a family member to a car meet....just ruins your day!!!
                  VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                  1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                  MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
                    I like the look of the BBS's. Your car does look great with the black wheels too though. IMO, there is only a small number of cars that can pull off the black wheels and look correct. Yours is one of them.
                    Great work. And I hear ya on the BBS's. Decisions, Decisions.
                    Thanks, lol, my rims are bronze bro. I always take pictures when it's dark so its hard to tell

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                    I think the photochopped pic didnt do the wheels justice but Elrecks has the bbs wheels on and i love them I keep forgetting your car is not black its green so it would look very nice on your cb. I say go for it
                    Indeed! I need to check his MR! Thank you sir. There is one atlantis blue CB3 that has them and I am absolutely in love with it!

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                    looks M3 ish would be pretty sick
                    Thanks! Looks like its 150 for the skirts.

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                    whoever was in your car...he look really pissed...was it your dad!!!...number one rule never bring a family member to a car meet....just ruins your day!!!
                    Lmao, that was my dad. He wasn't pissed, it was just morning time Plus my dad will always go ride with me in my car ^_^ My mom never wants to ride in my car. And I didn't have a choice, I only have a permit, so I need him in the car to drive. He went home after I dropped the car off at school, I parked the MDX in the parking lot the night before so he could drive home.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Anywho, I got bored and I photochopped this:

Opinions??[/QUOTE]

I think it looks better now. Way better!

Contact me for custom vinyl stickers: StickyFingasCustoms@yahoo.com

Comment

Really? Thanks!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                          Great, I think something is wrong with either my entire radiator or the hoses. The car was smoking when I was driving it so I pulled over and popped the hood, the smoke wasn't present for a while so I shut the hood and drove home. When I got home I took a closer look with my dad. The smoke still rose and still smelt like burning coolant. The hoses looked more bubbly and fat than normal, but there was some radiator fluid on the floor and on the fan. I think I may have a broken hose OR a broken radiator.

Now I am on the conquest to find the problem. Tomorrow I will take off the hoses to inspect them. But, I was wondering of a good brand that made silicone radiator hoses. I have heard so much bad things about OBX ones, so what about SAMCO?

Also radiators, what's a good all aluminum Rad for the AT in the car? I know koyo radiators won't fit w/o the external oil cooler. I saw this Silla one and this CSF one, any insight about them? I was leaning towards the CSF one until I read that the tank was plastic.

Thanks for the help guys!
                          i had the same problem and for the life of me i couldnt find the stupid leak. while it was at the panel shop they started her up to move her and noticed a puddle of coolent on the ground. i got my bro to stop by and inspect it as hes a mechanic and found a pin hole leak that the A/C fan had made from rubbing...i guess i couldnt find it because the amount squirting out under preasure was so small and hot that it just evaporated almost straight away.
                          problem now solved ...scored a very good condition auto radiator and threw it in. my hoses are also im guessing the originals so must be about 20 years old and even though they are really soft they still dont have leaks so i guess im saying thoroughly check the radiator first

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                          — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Thank you for the input sir, but I have already replaced the radiator

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

http://www.speedzonemotorsports.com/...4&cat=0&page=1

Just ordered a PERFECT fitting rear visor!!!!!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I had to go change my shorts after looking at those car show pics. WOW.

Comment

Working...
                                X