• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful.just beautiful

Comment

Thank you.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

It would be cool if you posted the pic of my new accord. The cb9 without a lip is not post worthy.
        2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
        2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
        CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
        GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

She was still clean my friend. I will post them now. I noticed my dash bezel broke on the way home and my sound system cable disconnected, the place that did my sound system will be getting notified ASAP.

Any who, I ordered a white 48 LED dome light bulb. It's gonna be waaaaay easier to see inside the car now

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Got my package today!

Scored it for 45 bucks. I need to get it reupholstered, relocated the E-brake handle, get a snazzy E-brake handle, get a boot for the handle, and remove the other armrest on the seat. So i need to get the delete thingy from the junkyard. Hopefully I can go to the junkyard soon, I don't think I will be going to the Rancho Cordova Junkyard anymore, they freaking nickle and dime me. Any suggestions for good and cheap junkyards in the Sacramento area?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Ordered another part

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Are you talking about removing the armrest thats attached to the driver seat? If so, and if I remember correctly, there is no delete for it. At least not that Im aware of. I just swapped in a non-armrest seat, lol. When you take off the armrest,theres a long bolt that sticks out. I guess you could just hack it off.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

well leave enough for the lumbar adjusment knob to still go on. thats your delete, no?

btw that lip is huge!!! haha i need to see if i can lower my front end.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Can you have the lumbar support thing without the armrest? I remember wanting to deletemy armrest and ending up buying a used seat from the junkyard, so...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                      Originally posted by Jarrett
                      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

man i love this car, sooo pretty ^_^.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                          Are you talking about removing the armrest thats attached to the driver seat? If so, and if I remember correctly, there is no delete for it. At least not that Im aware of. I just swapped in a non-armrest seat, lol. When you take off the armrest,theres a long bolt that sticks out. I guess you could just hack it off.
                          It should be removable. I mean shit, if they could reupholster the seats there must be a way to remove it and put the delete plate there. If I am not mistaken Jesse did that with his.

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                          well leave enough for the lumbar adjusment knob to still go on. thats your delete, no?

btw that lip is huge!!! haha i need to see if i can lower my front end.
                          Yea, that needs to stay on And indeed it is! Mine went lower O_o the springs went lower after the settled.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                          Can you have the lumbar support thing without the armrest? I remember wanting to deletemy armrest and ending up buying a used seat from the junkyard, so...
                          Yea I think so. Let me ask Jesse.

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
                          man i love this car, sooo pretty ^_^.
                          Thanks man!

Page 69. heh, 69

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Stay classy. Damn it looks good with that lip.

Comment

Thank you kind sir.

"We Keep Em' Clean and Classy" Shall be the name of my crew once I start it.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Stance wise, what would I be considered?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X