No announcement yet.

keepinitclean : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My JDM headlights are so fucked up. There are like no mounting brackets, so they are all ziptied on. I need so headlights that are minty! Birthday is around the corner, I'm hoping I can stack up a nice amount of cash to go get another set.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

looking good bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Thank you sir. Same with yours

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

I call dibs on your one piecers if you get new ones

Originally posted by Darkcloud
          Wimp go low or go home haha
          Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
          Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Sorry sir, I will be keeping these.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

What's new over here, Alex?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
              BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
              Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
              CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                Sorry sir, I will be keeping these.
                What why! You can take your projectors out and just send me the rest

On another note cars looking exceptionally clean as always , keep up the good work!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                Wimp go low or go home haha
                Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Drill a bracket on the head lights and should fix the headlight mis-alignment.

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
                    What's new over here, Alex?
                    Nothing much man. I have been having a lot of new ideas latley. I'm also cleaning out the garage and I have found my old trunk thingy! I can finally get rid of that damn wagon compartment. Maybe I can do a hardwood trunk

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                    What why! You can take your projectors out and just send me the rest

On another note cars looking exceptionally clean as always , keep up the good work!

Becauseeee I wants to do a high beam retrofit and I want to have spares JUST in case. Also I want to have the bezel trim to experiment with and I would also keep the lens just in case.

Thank you sir!!!

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
                    Drill a bracket on the head lights and should fix the headlight mis-alignment.
                    Well I need to finish up the garage before I do that. But now I plan on plastic welding as much as I can, making a better bracket, make it fit right and what not, yadayadayada. Birthday is exactly 3 weeks from now, so hopefully I can cop enough cash to buy a new set of headlights

Some ideas that I have had lately:

The Cluster Bezel:

Well as most of you know, I used amber bulbs in my cluster. Ermygaw they suck. So due to the unfortunate event of my dash trim bezel breaking, I have came up with a couple of ideas to do to the cluster. First of all, I want those crappy amber bulbs out. I would like to replace them with Blue LEDs in the back and white overhead lights. THEN, I would paint the needles a flouresecent redish/orange color. I want to take the cluster bezel then get it wrapped in a dark mahogany wood grain wrap and get some chrome rings to really set it off.

The Dash Bezel:

I just plan on replacing the whole damn bezel trim, but I will probably get a wood grain kit close or the same as the vinyl wood grain wrap I would but in the cluster bezel.

The Trunk:

I HATE the way I put in the wagon compartment. Plus I have NO liner or plastic in my trunk right now, so I want to make it look decent. I was thinking of getting plywood, making my own shape of the outline of the trunk and cut it. THEN, I would go over the plywood with hardwood. I could cut the carpet in the back and set it aside if everything is successful. Then I could get tan trunk lining that isn't cut and make it look purdy again. I just want to learn on how to make a sub box! I want my trunk to look sexy!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Took the wagon compartment out! Plus I practiced getting some rolling shots, here are the results:

That's all I have for now! It felt weird going back to the old neighborhood lol. Enjoy!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

so sexy

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                          Took the wagon compartment out! Plus I practiced getting some rolling shots, here are the results:

That's all I have for now! It felt weird going back to the old neighborhood lol. Enjoy!!
                          Always Clean!!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Thanks guys!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

THIS^

That is all.

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

looking good bro

Comment

Working...
                                X