No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, i'm really glad you got her back dude. this site cant afford to lose any more laurels! at least the stuff you lost can be replaced and the car is largely undamaged. they didnt take your coilovers?

fuck thieves, but i better see a phoenix thread, bring her back from the ashes better than ever!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Very happy to hear that your is mainly okay. This made my night.

Idiots just took simple shit you can get anywhere,such losers.Im gonna search craigslist like a hawk all week from now on.
      Im very happy that your gonna keep on movin'

Comment

Relief, kinda. Looks like they left plenty of stuff there. Most of the parts that would of hurt me the most to loose are still there. I see wagon trunk compartments all the time at the yard, I'd be more than willing to swing by this week end and snatch them up for you.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
        MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Glad to hear she is back. Sorry for the stolen parts bro

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

good to hear the rare parts are still there...sorry for the loss....but will still keep on a lookout for those bastards with the stereo equipment
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Good think those idiots didn't know what they were doing. Probably 2 dumb asses in oregon duck hoodies with nothing better to do then eff with someones stuff.

Dick tips

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

wow. so they basically wanted stereo gear and they got some extras. bastards. Why ya think they punched a hole in the gas tank? Think they were trying to set it on fire?

Comment

^^to steal the gas out of it.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                    ^^to steal the gas out of it.
                    .. ug

Comment

You guys are the best. All the kind words and offers of help mean so much right now. THANK YOU!

I haven't touched the car since i parked it. This weekend i'll clean her up and do a full damage report. Im hoping i can just swap out the ignition and CV from the donor CB7 i have out back. After that i'm gonna slow things down and just try to recoup my losses.

In the mean-time i found a sweet E30 325es for a steal of a deal locally that i would really love to get into as a daily. Then once the CB is up and running in top form i'll garage the bimmer and begin modifications.

If i can swing it right this may work out quite well for me and i would be super stoked. I've always wanted an E30...just not under these circumstances.

Anyways...still fucking pissed about all this, but it's getting easier as time goes by. Definitely investing in some proper security measures for my CB and any future rides i may acquire.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Did you have insurance on her?

Comment

Not theft, unfortunately.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

wow been gone awhile....this really sucks bro..having stuff stolen is the worst and most violating feeling in the world. Glad you got her back and are looking on the brightside. Always gotta keep your head up and keep moving foward.
                            1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
                            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

You won't wanna go back to driving the CB after you get in that 325. My friend just got one. Torquey and sound nice when you get on them

Comment

any chance of us seeing some pics of the aftermath?

Comment

Working...
                                X