No announcement yet.

Quashish : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got me some amber defroster button yo! got it the first try too.

now i just need to remove the green film on the buttons for the climate control and get the AC and flow/circulate buttons to light up. then tackle the cluster and get a white integra clock.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

How do you paint you emblem cuz I wanna do the one on my trunk a gold edition
      MRTvvv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193522

Comment

what you mean? the H on the front grille or the accord from a 5th gen floor mat?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUU! I just was gonna ask my mom! DAYUM, why you gotta be quick like thaaat?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

i finished my trunk today. pretty sweet. need to vaccume it again though, the new carpet leaves a bunch of stuff.

this morning though i found out my trunk has the imfamous leak. im pretty sure its coming from the tail lights though. so gotta find some gasket material.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Mouse pads. And Pics when you get your phone! I got my blue leds.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Grill cuz I've been wanting to do that
                MRTvvv

Comment

basically wet sand the paint off the back of the emblem. i use 600, 800, 1000, and 2000 sand paper. ive used acetone to help it out too. pretty much want it around 1000 grit on the back so paint has something to hold onto. (might as well wet sand the front too i go down to 2000 grit) stick the front to a strip of masking tape and on the back use a light coat of adhesion promoter then whatever color you want. plastic polish on the front to shine the tits out of it.

ive done a few different ones. the two ive showed on here. as well as a nighthawk black pearl one. and one i stuck on my steering wheel that i mixed a GM metallic black with some gold flake.
                  Last edited by Quashish; 11-19-2012, 01:27 AM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Ok sweet so to just take the front part off just slap it in the oven or what lol
                    MRTvvv

Comment

no it's stuck on with foam tape. im not sure if its a difference between 92 and 93, or if its from place of manufacture, but some grilles have a hole behind the emblem once you un screw the top chrome piece. if not the other way i do it is with a knife and use the blade to pry it out (not straight in but long ways) and sort of pry in and up from the bottom of the H

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

I want to touch car in a unlawful way. just for a few seconds. No harm done. Ill clean it then.
                        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

You got some issues man, I think you need some counseling,
                          to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some.
                          And what's this shit about us meant to be together?
                          That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other

just kidding man

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

One of my fav songs. =)

I'm trying to buy another vigor flushy and prep it rite this time. No fast sanding.

did u see that new tool from Kobolt. The double rachet set, the handle spins if you can't wrench side to side.
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

good wouldnt have made sence if you didnt know what that was from

no havent heard thats sounds pretty sick though. good for tight spots.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Re did the trunk area new board and new carpet. before i wrapped the carpet around the edges which were too short and looked bad since you could see the bottom of the trunk and bottom edges of the trunk liner. This is more plush and I left enough to have a lip.

I wanted to find shag but oh well this was only $19 for the big roll.
                                secured my amp and box the same as before. Hard to tell but my amp is actually levitating.
                                also added some MDF pieces as reinforcements. the whole carpeted piece is actually split in the middle. But with the two 3"x6" MDF pieces it doesn't sag.

But I also installed the rear upper strut bar. One more to go just need the time. I'll take a better picture of the whole trunk

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X