Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quashish View Post

Nuff said
    Sexy! Let me know how it works out, I was looking to pick this up myself.

Comment

Basicly if you get it its sick, didn't get to play with it too much today but I didn't use the dash kit, or even the metal cage. I used pipe straps and wedged it in place with cardboard basicly. Ghetto but it works and its secure.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

This thing is awsome, you can tweak the eq in so many ways, still playing with it.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Looks good! I'm still considering it, just not sure how nicely it's going to play with the existing wiring/sub the previous moron installed on my car. Might need to take it in to have it fixed

Glad the deck is working out for you though!

Comment

how bad is the wiring? there should only be remote, power, rca, and a ground.

painted some stuff today.

getting sick of looking at that header

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
              how bad is the wiring? there should only be remote, power, rca, and a ground.
              I know there's a universal adapter that was DYI'd, ground and L&R RCA plugs for the sub. My rear speakers dont work though, as the subwoofer took the 'rear' plugs on the POS deck. I need to figure out how to get all 4 speakers working and the sub together. Should have taken photos of the wiring when I had the dash apart.

Comment

Double din ftmfw! Heh heh it rhymes

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

it also pimps lol. We were talking about you on the doritos tacos thread

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

THAT'S WHY JASON SENT IT TO ME! Must reviewwwww.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Haha yah I was gunna txt you but I got caught up

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Sall good, I washed the car today so I was completely zoned out too, lol. Man halloween is tommarrow, and my dad just told me I couldn't wear my costume Oh well, guess I'll wax the car on halloween.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Nice job with the orange paint! I like the double din as well. Looks like a high quality unit. Upgraded speakers next or have you already covered that base?

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                            Sall good, I washed the car today so I was completely zoned out too, lol. Man halloween is tommarrow, and my dad just told me I couldn't wear my costume Oh well, guess I'll wax the car on halloween.
                            i washed and waxed my car today too, supposed to rain tomorrow so i made sure of it. why cant you wear your costume?

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                            Nice job with the orange paint! I like the double din as well. Looks like a high quality unit. Upgraded speakers next or have you already covered that base?
                            thanks man i used VHT stuff in light coats, blue kinda still shimmers through kinda like a cool effect though.

as for the speakers yup they all good. i got kicker 4" 2 ways in the front, and infinity refrence 2 way 6x9's in the back. and the kicker comp 12 in the trunk. eventually i want to swap the rear ones with kicker 3 or 4 way 6x9's just so evrything matches. its a thick wall of sound even with only having the 4" in the front.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Considered any sound deadener?

Comment

i did but then figured ehh, its just weight, minimal but still. the CB7 actually compartmentalizes sound very well for such an old car. if i did it it would just be in the trunk. but i gotta re do that area anyways

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X