X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blk EX Coupe
    replied
    Originally posted by nostringz
    yo could you post pics of your tsx projector light output? i wanna do the retro myself
    cutoff, how far it goes, standing in front above light and at light, and in driver seat

could you give any tips for starting out the retro on jdm headlamps? including aiming

thanks

Oh yeah WOOT for the arcadia green!
    flip made a diy for retrofitting into a jdm headlight.

Leave a comment:

• accordtypeR
    replied
    Hey fliplyricist1 quit taking pics of the cb..i dont know if i can handle seeing this cb anymore...Damn that shit is clean..

Leave a comment:

• jTUNEDsedan
    replied
    show us some motor pics

Leave a comment:

• nostringz
    replied
    yo could you post pics of your tsx projector light output? i wanna do the retro myself
    cutoff, how far it goes, standing in front above light and at light, and in driver seat

could you give any tips for starting out the retro on jdm headlamps? including aiming

thanks

Oh yeah WOOT for the arcadia green!

Leave a comment:

• kouzie
    replied
    wow....love the red/clear.......

Leave a comment:

• SN2BH22CB7
    replied
    Yo..that Green sets off that Cb7 right...and those EX coupe rims painted is SMOOTH!

Leave a comment:

• stormblkcb7
    replied
    That is one clean ride, I love that green the more I see it the more inpatient I get because I will be painting my accord that color once the stock bumpers are put back on.

Leave a comment:

• aznpnoyracer
    replied
    dang, love the mean green machine! cant wait till I get the headlights!

Leave a comment:

• goodfellayung'n
    replied
    me 2 son!

Leave a comment:

• Minze
    replied
    Make me a Chargespeed grille!

Leave a comment:

• JDMHondaGuy
    replied
    CB's lookin good as ever man! Love the headlights still! lol

Leave a comment:

• Dom
    replied
    what color/paint did you use to do the little clear corner piece in the jdm headlights?
    i cannot find an amber color that i can see through.

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by 91accordexr33
    u continue to amaze and inspire me, the DIY for that grill is a PITA, but im workin on it as well

jeez man, I should say the same about you. I mean god, look at your motor lol :bow:

best of luck on the grill project, and post them pics when you're done

Leave a comment:

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    u continue to amaze and inspire me, the DIY for that grill is a PITA, but im workin on it as well

Leave a comment:

• fliplyricist1
    replied
    Originally posted by 93cb7ExCoupe
    Pictures look great. Btw didn't you make that Charge speed grill?? I'm trying to figure it out because it almost looks better then anyone I have seen before.

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys, it's greatly appreciated

As per the grill, yep I made it out of a stock 92-93 grill and then a set of gts headlight covers, made several templates/measurements...then cut out the headlight covers. I wanted to make the 'eyelids' thicker and more substantial than the real chargespeeds so that it was more noticable and covered up the projectors just perfectly. Then I fibergallsed the two together with 3 layers of fiberglass cloth, and then several layers of bondo. Was a pain in the ass, but at the time I didn't have a job, and 300-400 for a grill was NOT in my plan. All in all, it's a mod I wouldn't trade for the world, but at the same time I'm not sure I would ever do it again.

I had a bunch of pics of the process, but unfortunately I lost all my files in a recent harddrive crash. Just takes some thought and ingenuity...I'd love to see one of you guys try and it post up your results...which'll be better than mine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X