No announcement yet.

Pinchmyhandle : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple weeks ago, we had a lot of rain and flash floods, which flooded my route to work. However I drove in it, and nearly killed the car. Drove threw water up to my hood.

But it survived. It did rip off my Legend lip, and a few other plastic panels under the engine. Oh and also ruined my headlights.

I'm about ready to redo the front end of my car, but needed a few things. Grabbed some stock headlight assemblies, new lip, 90-91 grill, and front bumper. I need to paint the grill, and gonna black house the lights.

I also grabbed headrests out of a 02 Acura CL, and they are nice. Need to get them wrapped in red leather, but look good for now. And I got the door tweeters out of the CL, gonna retrofit them into my door panels.

Last but not least, the Vigor flush spoiler will be going on too, since nobody wanted it.

Pictures soon.

Comment

Getting rid of the projectors?
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

Yeah I'm going to replace the projectors. Nobody likes them, and I want to try my hand at black housing a set or original style headlight assemblies.

Comment

Well, the ebay projectors are history, and a nice set of stock headlights are now on the car. Pictures coming soon.

Comment

Got the new headlights on, but didn't blockhouse them cause I decided against it. Also got my new exhaust ordered. Went with Yonaka cat-back system.

Last edited by Pinchmyhandle; 11-02-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Not going to lie, it does look a lot better.
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Not going to lie, it does look a lot better.
                Agreed, although I think some eyelids will really set it off.

Comment

Addressing another big complaint about my car today!

Comment

Comment

I was going to make a video comparing the old OBX cat-back to the new Yonaka system, but there is no point. The Yonaka is so quiet compared to the OBX, its ridiculous.

Comment

Got another set of headlights today. They are OEM with mini projectors retrofitted. Looks good, but I'm gonna blockhouse and yellow house them, probably wait till spring to put them on.

Comment

Christmas wish list, what should I ask Santa for?

Rear fog
                          Red/Clear taillights
                          g square grill
                          Amber corner lights

Comment

This is not the greatest and best sticker in the world...it is just a tribute.

Comment

Did you drop it lower with the F&F? or kept it the same height as the ebay coilovers? Couldnt tell....And everything you did with the car is really nice!! Love the all red tails!
                              Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill

Members ride Thread

Instagram: IbSprintin

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatloe View Post
                                Did you drop it lower with the F&F? or kept it the same height as the ebay coilovers? Couldnt tell....And everything you did with the car is really nice!! Love the all red tails!
                                Thank you. I left it about where it was. With winter in Illinois, I didn't dare go lower. When Spring gets here, I'm getting new rims and tires, and gonna drop it as low as I can while keeping it functional.

Comment

Working...
                                X