Pinchmyhandle : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
    any side shots of the car? i would like to see the rear visor with a side shot

Comment

Nice ride man. How did you do that to the seats? Did you use a combination of seats?

I like how you painted the sunroof visor the same color as your car, never seen anyone do that before!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
        Nice ride man. How did you do that to the seats? Did you use a combination of seats?

I like how you painted the sunroof visor the same color as your car, never seen anyone do that before!
        Thanks man, the seats are made of the stock leather and stock red cloth. I just used different parts to make the two tone.

Comment

Magnetic hood bra came in, installed in minutes, really nice and simple.

Comment

Those rear window visors are beginning to grow on me.

on the engine bay

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Speedzone rear window visor FTMFW!!!! Hahahaha, the hood bra looks cool! Never seen anything like it.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

thanx for the side shots, i looks better than what i thought it would.

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
                Those rear window visors are beginning to grow on me.
                i agree
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
                  thanx for the side shots, i looks better than what i thought it would.

i agree
                  Your welcome

Comment

Excited for the all import show tomorrow at the Rt 41 raceway in Indiana. Taking the CB7, show it off, and maybe take it down the drag strip a few times.

Comment

Some shots from the No Limit Raceway Import Day. Drift comp, bass comp, car show, and of course drag racing.

Comment

Nice!
                        Looks like fun

Comment

Should be a busy day tomorrow, got a small truckload of new parts in today. Most important are these beauties. F&F type 1's, no more cheap Ebay coilovers for me!

Also got new tail lights. I know I know, these are not red/clear style...but I really like this look. Got them almost done, but I still need to wire the halo's, but I ran out of daylight.

Comment

not feeling the tail lights, but at least they're all red
                            FRIENDS
                            DONT LET
                            FRIENDS
                            ROLL ON
                            ROTA'S

Comment

You know its gross just how much better those F&F coilovers are for the ride. Its like a new car.

Comment

A few friends wanted to see a video of the voltmeter clock, so here it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X