Pinchmyhandle : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
    Where'd you get your suspension parts from? Also if you haven't already get an alignment done.
    The coilovers I got on ebay, the rest of it was from autozone. I need to get a camber kit for the front, but other then that I'm amazed at how well it rides. Helps that everything besides the knuckle has been changed out for new in the front.

Comment

yo you coming to the meet next week end buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by hotboxnaccord View Post
        yo you coming to the meet next week end buddy?
        Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchmyhandle View Post
          Which one?
          check it out its for the local accord forum great lakes accords

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199155

Comment

The coilovers I got on ebay, the rest of it was from autozone. I need to get a camber kit for the front, but other then that I'm amazed at how well it rides. Helps that everything besides the knuckle has been changed out for new in the front.
            hold out on the camber kit, you arent that low, just get it aligned. Just keep an eye on the stuff, i got some cheap stuff once and it didn't last very long.
            wat?

Comment

Legend lip installed...

Comment

nice job buddy you coming up for the meet?

Comment

Sadly I will not be able to make it this weekend. Catch you at the next one. Thanks for the invite btw...

Comment

i really am digging the way you set up your interior, mainly the door panels. i think if you get the red rear deck speaker covers it'll complete the rear.

how do those ebay coils ride?
                    FRIENDS
                    DONT LET
                    FRIENDS
                    ROLL ON
                    ROTA'S

Comment

I did get the rear deck lid in red, but the speaker mounts are different/smaller. So at the moment it is like the picture below. I am going to get the speaker grills redone in red to match, and keep the tan speaker mounts to match the 2 tone look.

As for the ebay coilovers...the ride is not bad all things considered. But I will be changing them all out for F&F type 1 or better soon. First I need to change my radiator since it is leaking...one step forward...two steps back.

Comment

I did get the rear deck lid in red, but the speaker mounts are different/smaller. So at the moment it is like the picture below. I am going to get the speaker grills redone in red to match, and keep the tan speaker mounts to match the 2 tone look.

As for the ebay coilovers...the ride is not bad all things considered. But I will be changing them all out for F&F type 1 or better soon. First I need to change my radiator since it is leaking...one step forward...two steps back.

i def hear you on that lol

the tan mount with red cover would look really good.

one last question, was it hard to remove the back part of the front seat to add the tan part? what were the steps?
                        FRIENDS
                        DONT LET
                        FRIENDS
                        ROLL ON
                        ROTA'S

Comment

Not hard at all. There are a series of plastic clips on the bottom edge. Once you pop those, then the entire panel slides down. I will post a picture in a bit with the backside exposed.

Comment

I like where you're going with the ride man
                            I also am working on the two-tone oem interior but black and red.

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                            BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                            Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                            CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Not hard at all. There are a series of plastic clips on the bottom edge. Once you pop those, then the entire panel slides down. I will post a picture in a bit with the backside exposed.
                              Don't pop those... because you run the risk of breaking the deteriorated tabs. Strictly slide out and down. They are like door lock chain grooves. To make it easier u have to remove your seatbelt assembly.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

The old pops did break on me. But I went to Autozone and bought some new snaps and installed them. Its like brand new now.

Comment

Working...
                                X