No announcement yet.

Pinchmyhandle : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it only work as a multimeter? Can you switch a switch and make it a clock again? Are you using a microprocessor or just a modded in car multimeter gauge? I started on an A/F gauge there but ran out of time/energy for the mod... Looks sweet though. for originality!

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
      Does it only work as a multimeter? Can you switch a switch and make it a clock again? Are you using a microprocessor or just a modded in car multimeter gauge? I started on an A/F gauge there but ran out of time/energy for the mod... Looks sweet though. for originality!
      It will never be a clock again. All I did is buy a voltmeter assembly off ebay for $5, rip the clock display off the board. And then mount and wire the voltmeter into the clocks old display spot. Very low tech, and took all of 10 minutes.

Thanks though, I appreciate the thumbs up.

Comment

Front door speakers installed, but they were too large to mount in the door recess. So I flushed them up.

Comment

Major stereo upgrade happening this weekend. Kenwood Excelon 6990HD head unit, 2 Earthquake Amps, and ALL NEW WIRING! Wish me luck.

Comment

OK, so the stock Honda/Bose stereo wiring is no more. It has all been replaced, nothing remains...finally. Anyone want a Bose amp, lol. All new Monster Cable speaker wires run. 2 classic Earthquake of San Francisco amps mounted up in the trunk. New Kenwood Excelon 6990HD head unit up and running. External sat-nav and HD radio antenna mounted and wired. Even got the nifty mic mounted to the headliner so I can make hands free phone calls.

Pictures coming soon.

Comment

amp rack is in, amps are mounted. Interior amp is all hooked up. Waiting to do the Sub amp and cap till the rest of the trunk is finished and sub is back in.

and the head unit in, so fucking nice

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by ferenza View Post
                  looks great!
                  Thanks Ferenza. Getting the car tinted today, pics up later.

Comment

Window tints complete...35s on the sides, 20 on the back

Comment

After a grilling from the local police, I have changed the temp of my HIDs to 3k on both the low and high beams. Very yellow now. Pictures to come, but happy with the results.

Comment

is that a kenwood DDX319? I got one of those, I love the tuner on it and the built in cross over

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                        It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                          is that a kenwood DDX319? I got one of those, I love the tuner on it and the built in cross over
                          Actually its the DNX6990HD. It is amazing, so many great features...

Comment

While out at the scrap yard today, found a nice CB that had a mint interior. So I pulled a few things including the headliner, which will soon replace my holy one.

Comment

been starring at this Vigor flush spoiler, and I think I may keep it and put it on my car. Anyone have one on there CB7?

Comment

Went back to the junk yard today with a friend so I could show him the place, and low and behold, they just got in a CB9, and it had the storage compartments in the trunk. MINE!!! After a bit of work, my trunk now looks like...

I love the fact that I can have my full size spare tire in it, and it fits perfect.

OH, I also found this in my owners manual...

and this made me gasp a little...

Last but not least, since nobody seems interested in the Vigor spoiler, I think I'm gonna prime and paint it, and stick it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X