Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait for my header. am i gonna have to do the mods i was telling u about for my ride height? how much of that 206 do u feel that header were good for?

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Awesome. what were the AFRs?

Comment

sick #s homo, good job!

big props 2 ya!

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

nice man. nice numbers. header looks sick.

Comment

Great numbers man.
            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

It looks so clean...

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                cant wait for my header. am i gonna have to do the mods i was telling u about for my ride height? how much of that 206 do u feel that header were good for?
                Thanks man. No, I don't think you should have to do anything really. The lowest part of the header is the end of the downpipe, at the flange. You can get it cut off and rewelded so that it points upwards instead. But it sits just about the same height as the rest of my exhaust so it's cool. Haven't really scraped much. I'm not too sure how much of that 206 that header gave me though. It think my section of 2.25" flexpipe is really killing me right now, and the rest of my exhaust as well.

AFR's were 12.8ish and tried to keep that as flat as possible although the motor liked a few lean spots. Going richer or leaner had no gains.

Also, my first run I got 202/169. My vtec cross over was PERFECT and didn't need changing. The afrs needed to be played with a little and some timing added but that's it. I'm pretty proud of my street tune.

The lean spot at the end was fixed, it made no more power. Made no extra power by being richer or leaner than it is right now. Also, a sniffer was used for the af line, so it's about .3 points off from what my wideband was saying(which was at the downpipe)
                Last edited by d112crzy; 03-03-2009, 12:36 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Damn thats a nice graph! How high were you revving it???

Comment

can we get some pull videos?

Comment

smooth ass curve! im jealous! need to gt my car up to speed this spring.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                      The Chronicles.

Comment

wow where is all this torque coming from?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Shit man...

Nice numbers

I am a believer.

*EDIT* Starchland, he has the 95mm crank & I'm not sure what pistons.

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
                            wow where is all this torque coming from?
                            From the awesome f22 stroke , plus the compression helps.

Thanks guys for all the awesome encouragement. To be honest, I'm slightly dissapointed in the numbers. I feel that with the header, I should have definitely broken past the 210whp mark. Maybe it's that 2" or 2.25" section of flex pipe that's causing the restriction? Who knows. I'll take it back to the dyno once I get a 3" exhaust to see the gains.

Oh, and videos were recorded by 91Accord-Lx and Joekt(or his friends). I don't have any personal videos. Let's see if they post em up.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post

Oh, and videos were recorded by 91Accord-Lx and Joekt(or his friends). I don't have any personal videos. Let's see if they post em up.
                              I have like 4-5 pulls on my phone. I will stop at a AT&T store today and see if I can pick up a cable to move them to my comp.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

awesome man. hoping for 215whp with a 3".

I know most of you dont give a shit about fuel economy...but do you have any numbers it with this type of build?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                                X