This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starchland View Post
    awesome man. hoping for 215whp with a 3".

I know most of you dont give a shit about fuel economy...but do you have any numbers it with this type of build?
    He will probably get awesome gas mileage... this motor is super incredible efficient. Over 200 crank lb/ft of torque from a 2.3L

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Nice numbers, can't wait to see what it does with some cams. How do you like the s2k TB? any problems with the set idle?

Comment

starchland- NIce pic!

Now for my 5 shitty vids of Joser's dyno pulls. (Vid's where taken on my Phone)

Dyno Pull 1

Dyno Pull 2

Dyno Pull 3

Dyno Pull 4

Dyno Pull 5
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland View Post
            awesome man. hoping for 215whp with a 3".

I know most of you dont give a shit about fuel economy...but do you have any numbers it with this type of build?
            My aim is just to break 210whp honestly, but 215whp would be awesome.

I get over 400 miles to the tank(fill it up till no more fits, and drive until light comes on). I've never driven till the light comes on, but I have hit 400 miles and still could have kept going. That was in the city. Highway mileage is awesome. I can go across the entire state of Washington(from Seattle to Pullman, WA) on less than 3/4 tank.

It's all in the tuning.

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
            Nice numbers, can't wait to see what it does with some cams. How do you like the s2k TB? any problems with the set idle?
            I have no complaints about my s2k throttle body. I did have some idle issues at first, but that was because I hadn't set the tps(I was hoping I didn't have to fuck with it). Turns out it was reading 26% open at idle, lol. So I reset it and all was fine.

But I did have all my tuning stuff in my car and running when I put it on. So it made it that much easier.
            Last edited by d112crzy; 03-03-2009, 09:46 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

This car gives me a chub.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                I have no complaints about my s2k throttle body. I did have some idle issues at first, but that was because I hadn't set the tps(I was hoping I didn't have to fuck with it). Turns out it was reading 26% open at idle, lol. So I reset it and all was fine.

But I did have all my tuning stuff in my car and running when I put it on. So it made it that much easier.
                My tuner had to adjust the tps on my H tb, since the idle was all fukd up. Good thing i had neptune so we fixed it hella quick.

thanks for the info, i might get rid of my tb for the s2k one. I might come back and ask you a few questions regarding your build too. I'll be sure to keep an eye on whats next

Comment

No problem. I'll be here.

The s2k is still probably a bit too small for my build. I want 68mm at least.

Comment

very impressive build... i'm impressed. quick question. can the p13 be chipped?

Comment

It physically can, but you can't alter anything worthwhile with any of the tuning programs. The only thing that can be edited is timing tables. You can also remove the knock board.

Comment

did you do your compression test

Comment

Not yet. Tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Not yet. Tomorrow.
                            do mine to
                            when will you be in town next

Comment

Don't know.

Comment

So I just did a compression test. 240psi all the way across. That's 20psi less than last time I did a compression test, which was when the motor had 100 miles on it.

#4 and #3 spark plugs were covered in oil and it's not the valve cover o-rings leaking. :-\

Looks like it's time to build a head.

Comment

Working...
                                X