Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is blue. lol...

It looks pretty good for being that old! If you come up to dallas for a meet or something I know a good shop that starts at $88 and goes up for the darker, their work is VERY good too... I brought my own tint and they did it for $75 labor.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Wow. 61 pages of reading. You're car is hott!

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
        i say its more of a purple,

Did you clean the inside of your windows with windex? Cause that stuff turns it purple...

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex
          Did you clean the inside of your windows with windex? Cause that stuff turns it purple...
          im sure my sister did before i bought the car

peeling the old tint off is what costs so much, and after tiniting my coupe, i'll never do it again.

thanks for the compliment Josh

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

once again, you have one of my top 5, maybe top 3 favorite accords on this site. the ONLY thing i dont like that you have done to the car are the side skirts. they dont really seem to flow that well. i'll even give you those because the side skirt pickin's for the 4th gen is pretty slim!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I use this eagle one stuff. Cleans interior windows good with tint. I use RainX afterwards for the outside so nice. So you can tint just make sure what you use is right not windex lol. If you have tinted glass might be able to get away with it but with film tints your fucked. Either way hope to see it at the SA meet so I can pass on the bad luck bug from trev haha jk.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                once again, you have one of my top 5, maybe top 3 favorite accords on this site. the ONLY thing i dont like that you have done to the car are the side skirts. they dont really seem to flow that well. i'll even give you those because the side skirt pickin's for the 4th gen is pretty slim!
                lol believe me, i am not satisfied with teh sides or rear, but the ones ive been eyeing are quite rare and pricey as fuck

thanks tho man

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq

Comment

that 2nd pic is nice man

Comment

Looking good my friend.
                    Carlos
                    My Members Ride Page

Comment

hey lee ur *** and the persone who deletes my comments

Comment

^ LMAO....perks of the job....lol....Nice pics lee. Car is looking good on those omnis'....wish ther front was lower but then you would have to lose the lip.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
                          ^ LMAO....perks of the job....lol....Nice pics lee. Car is looking good on those omnis'....wish ther front was lower but then you would have to lose the lip.
                          yea, i might have to do that in the future, but then i'd have to put something to replace it

thanks for the compliments fellas

oh and wally, i can see all deleted comments, and there are none
                          I think you got this thread confused with my other pic thread that you already posted in

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq

Comment

im sure my sister did before i bought the car

peeling the old tint off is what costs so much, and after tiniting my coupe, i'll never do it again.

thanks for the compliment Josh
                            the shop up here does it for $55... and you can often talk them down a bit, so if you get it peeled and tinted they'd probably knock a bit off. I love smaller shops..
                            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

I got my tint done for like 110-120. I forgot. I got a lifetime warranty with it though so thats nice.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                                I got my tint done for like 110-120. I forgot. I got a lifetime warranty with it though so thats nice.
                                Hmm not bad. That autozone shit is temping though! like 12 bucks.
                                wat?

Comment

Working...
                                X