No announcement yet.

Boost_Lee : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, frigin LOVE the new sig pic. absolutely awesome.

and flames, haha, well my buddies dsm shoots flames too...but its a dsm....so...it came stock?

anyways, lookin good as usual, i need to see a launch vid soon.

JDMRIDES.ca

Comment

hey Lee by the end of this year if i get into UTI, ill be in Houston, TX. so maybe we could meet up sometime and chill. id really like to see that accord on the road!
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

How much boost are you able to build on the launch control? If you dont mind me asking , what are the fuel enrichment/timing retardation set at? Also what RPMs?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by lowakkord
          dude, frigin LOVE the new sig pic. absolutely awesome.

and flames, haha, well my buddies dsm shoots flames too...but its a dsm....so...it came stock?

anyways, lookin good as usual, i need to see a launch vid soon.
          haha thanks man.... yea, nothing like building and transforming a car that is non-turbo stock, a 4 dr, and not even meant to be anything but a grocery getter.

quickangel, sure man, you could prolly just come to one of the texas meets bro. If you even wanted to, you could chill with the san antonio crew down here too. We're all pretty friendly and open to any cb7 lover Reason i say to come here is because Houston is a 4 hr drive away, lol and i aint takin her that far

Evil: sure man, i can get you those specs. I'll have to look it up on Hondata when i get a chance. Its hard to pay attention to all that when ur just holding the throttle and getting lost in the beautiful noise thats occurring, lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I'm on AIM now.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

let me repeat myself... forged wheels, 18s or 19s, lol. the new sig looks intimidating, but in a familiar stance of another past cb7
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                let me repeat myself... forged wheels, 18s or 19s, lol. the new sig looks intimidating, but in a familiar stance of another past cb7
                I thought it looked a bit familiar lol...
                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

oh shit! i didnt even realize, i just made it ....thats kinda kool

lol sorry francis, doin 17x8s. Its the best i can do for both traction and looks...i wanna try out some 225 45s possible

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                  11.68 @ 127mph
                  417whp/375wtq

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                    haha thanks man.... yea, nothing like building and transforming a car that is non-turbo stock, a 4 dr, and not even meant to be anything but a grocery getter.

quickangel, sure man, you could prolly just come to one of the texas meets bro. If you even wanted to, you could chill with the san antonio crew down here too. We're all pretty friendly and open to any cb7 lover Reason i say to come here is because Houston is a 4 hr drive away, lol and i aint takin her that far

Evil: sure man, i can get you those specs. I'll have to look it up on Hondata when i get a chance. Its hard to pay attention to all that when ur just holding the throttle and getting lost in the beautiful noise thats occurring, lol
                    Tell me about it, It sounds awesome.
                    I've found that when I use it the best results are made by slipping the clutch rather than just dropping it - When you drop it, if the wheels get traction, the engine bogs down for a second. (that could just be due my current settings though )
                    Or the other scenario is that you just get a ton of wheelspin

What are you using for the activation switch?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                      oh shit! i didnt even realize, i just made it ....thats kinda kool
                      lol sorry francis, doin 17x8s. Its the best i can do for both traction and looks...i wanna try out some 225 45s possible
                      its all good B. you know how i am with rims.. but when you get the 17s, stay away from the 225/45s.. 215/40s is the way to go. plus, these are the tires you gotta get with all that hp/tq you're laying down:
                      BFG KDW NT2

i had those on the forged wheels and the traction is ridiculous, especially in the rain. even after PHENOM bought the rims from me, he couldn't believe how strong those tires would grip the road. you won't be disappointed; i just ordered a set for my OEM 18s on the armada and would have ordered it for the 24s but they only come with a 35 profile and i wanted 40.
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                        its all good B. you know how i am with rims.. but when you get the 17s, stay away from the 225/45s.. 215/40s is the way to go. plus, these are the tires you gotta get with all that hp/tq you're laying down:
                        BFG KDW NT2

i had those on the forged wheels and the traction is ridiculous, especially in the rain. even after PHENOM bought the rims from me, he couldn't believe how strong those tires would grip the road. you won't be disappointed; i just ordered a set for my OEM 18s on the armada and would have ordered it for the 24s but they only come with a 35 profile and i wanted 40.
                        those tires look good. wonder how they'd compare to my hankook ventus rs z212 autox tires... probably better off the line traction, but regardless, nearly a buck .50 a pop is near double the hankooks.. hmm
                        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Well, I've always thought it... just never let you know...

So, I'll just let it out:

I love your car!

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Looking good Lee. Let me know how the cam works out for you.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

haha thanks everyone...

ive been stuying hard on the tires and i think im going with 225/45's. With the stiff suspension, the wheel travel will be minimal and im sure i can roll or cut the rear fenders no prob. And those BFGs are a MAJOR consideration! Maybe i'll get these instead tho...
                              http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...08&rd=17&ar=45

I'll let you know how the am works out alex, but i think my spark issue is going away. I think my battery connection and grounds werent up to par. Either way, i'lllet you know, and i appreciate the help
                              Last edited by Boost_Lee; 02-14-2008, 10:11 PM.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq

Comment

If you had polyurethane bushings that would be my dream suspension. Everything looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X