According2Aaron : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TypeG
    i like the color you choose for the heatsheild and valve cover. is it a ford color? and what's a skeet ride? also, i like the metal on the inside, i'd probably polish it. later.
    Thanks, man. Yeah, it's Ford Dark Blue. I like the way it looks, especially 'cause I love Ford. lol. A skeet ride is like a "beater." Dewd, what wouldn't you polish? lol :bouncey:

Originally posted by Afterward 91
    despite what everyone else says about the "stupid rice wing" and the "beat grille and bumper" etc. etc. i think they car looks great. it's definately unique. i also like the hood tach domestic meets import lol. the camaro style hood vents will look sweet too. keep up the good work.
    Thanks, man. The car was fun to play with and learn about imports and cars in general with, but I'm ready to move on, especially after all the crap that's happening with it. lol

Comment

Thanks for commenting my CB7 so I figured I comment yours too haha. As I've browsed through the 8 pages I think I've developed a love for your car.. its so cool how you come up with these things.. the suicide trunk.. howd you do that?? the side vent.. the push ignition which is really cool.. and the CB radio except its gone now, that would be fun.. the gauges on the glovebox and especialy the one mounted on the hood, who would have thought of that?? Awesome man, love the car.

Comment

Originally posted by MyCord
        Thanks for commenting my CB7 so I figured I comment yours too haha. As I've browsed through the 8 pages I think I've developed a love for your car.. its so cool how you come up with these things.. the suicide trunk.. howd you do that?? the side vent.. the push ignition which is really cool.. and the CB radio except its gone now, that would be fun.. the gauges on the glovebox and especialy the one mounted on the hood, who would have thought of that?? Awesome man, love the car.
        Haha. Thanks, except I didn't think up most of the stuff on the car. I did the valve cover and heat shield, painted the hood white, lowered the wing to the lowest level, etc. Basically, what I did to the car was take better care of it than everybody that had it before me, repair or replace things that needed fixing, and redo several things previous owners did. For instance, the taillights got busted out by a friend's truck by accident, so I bought a '90 coupe trunk lid from Patastinky and painted the trunk lights the way they were before. And the tach on the hood was something the original customizer did, but when he got rid of the car he kept the hood to put on his next CB7, which currently sports that old hood, so I decided to do it to my hood.

Comment

Comment

The tires crapped out on new '91 EX so I swapped a couple wheels and this what the skeet ride looks like with the '91 EX wheels.

And here below is how the new '91 EX looks with a couple '90 LX wheels on it.

EDIT: Pardon the camera's crappy night setting.

Comment

You make tacky look so good..MaD props yo

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                You make tacky look so good..MaD props yo
                Haha. Thanks.

Comment

Here's what the old '90 LX skeetmobile looks like with my '91 EX's taillights.

On this car in particular, I still prefer the black steelies.

Comment

Update: I'm supposed to be selling the car to a friend of mine for $500 here soon. I'll miss the car because of the memories but still, good riddance. I swapped both cars' taillights back over. Here's the car with its taillights back after I had them on the black car. Also, I took the wing off because my friends said he didn't want to be ridiculed.... Ahahahaha!

Kind of looks like a white Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, don't you think? Haha.

Comment

I love your car, I'm almost tempted to just beat around with mine like you have. (check sig) It is(mine) pretty bad but I think cb's can look pretty good as little buggys/free runners. Just won't be able to come around to any orlando cb7 meets and get much respect.

You havn't sold it have you!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Falder
                        I love your car, I'm almost tempted to just beat around with mine like you have. (check sig) It is(mine) pretty bad but I think cb's can look pretty good as little buggys/free runners. Just won't be able to come around to any orlando cb7 meets and get much respect.

You havn't sold it have you!?!?!
                        Nope! It's still chillin' out front next to my black EX.

Comment

Welp, I've sold "The Honda." The transaction isn't complete yet, however, the buyer gave me $100 down on it so I know he won't flake. I'll be selling it for $275. I know it's not much at all but I'm at the point where I just don't care and I'm ready to get it out of my yard and get the old engine/transmission out of my basement. Now that I think about it, being that I sold this car's radiator to Hugo (91_accord) for $60 (just about brand new/only drove two or three months on it), you could say I sold the car for $335.

Comment

an AOM for only 300bucks???
                            well,... ask the buyer(s) to keep it in the forum tho'.

and gluck aaron on the newer cb.
                            my '92 m'siaDM CB3 EXi
                            my '89 JDM CB3 EXi

my '98 JDM CF4 SiR

Comment

Originally posted by fobs
                              an AOM for only 300bucks???
                              well,... ask the buyer(s) to keep it in the forum tho'.

and gluck aaron on the newer cb.
                              Yeah. I have a feeling it'll be back around here. I'm selling it to 91_accord's friend and he says he'll bring it to our meets, so I figure he might even register here if he has an internet-accessable computer.

Comment

Well, she's gone.

Hugo/91_accord's friend bought the infamous "The Honda."

Comment

Working...
                                X