No announcement yet.

According2Aaron : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...I just cleaned up the last page of flaming in here. Nakf00, for your heinous comments I deleted, you're getting a 3 day ban. Not only did you do one bad comment, but you did more.

Another negative comment like the ones I deleted and there will be more bans handed out.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
      Thats his spoiler bro. Only one question... does she iron too? Cool car def. different, not every day you see an F22A1 swapped for a Kenmore Elite.

LOL Just kidding.
      No, there really is a CB antenna. It's for the CB radio. Look between the rear windshield and the wing and you'll see it.

Comment

Honestly bro, your car is still better then mine, but I'll prob have some pics of today.

Comment

Honestly bro, your car is still better then mine, but I'll prob have some pics of today.
          Holy crap.... I never thought I'd hear that. lol

Comment

Yeah my car came with a big ass scratch down the side, but you can't beat 500 bucks for a car with only 120,000 miles.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...Picture002.jpg

Sorry, I don't know the RIGHT way for uploading pics....

Comment

... but you can't beat 500 bucks for a car with only 120,000 miles.
              Quite true. Good find! It's not bad enough that it can't be fixed. Good luck with it.

Comment

Thank you for standing up for yourself - It is your car, and who gives a fuck anyway - I'd rather see someone say "yeah thats mine, so what?!" then "oh ok, well let me just go be like everyone else"

P.S. Glad to know I'm not the only one with a CB in my cb!!! (although i take the antenna off when im not road tripping!!

so, Props. And i know what its like being broke! So, save your spare change... I bought an engine swap with mine.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
                  Thank you for standing up for yourself - It is your car, and who gives a fuck anyway - I'd rather see someone say "yeah thats mine, so what?!" then "oh ok, well let me just go be like everyone else"

P.S. Glad to know I'm not the only one with a CB in my cb!!! (although i take the antenna off when im not road tripping!!

so, Props. And i know what its like being broke! So, save your spare change... I bought an engine swap with mine.
                  THIS GIRL KNOWS WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT BE YOU SELF NOT SOMEONE ELSE, "ITS YOUR RIDE NOT THEIRS"

Comment

theres a lot of love on this thread.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

good luck with ur car...don,t listen to what other people say...and u know that there's always gona be somebody with negative comments....
                      did u allready get ur new front bumper?...cuz i got my old one...where in nc do u live?

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

Looks like we're neighbors! I'm a town over, Pittsboro. Nah, I haven't got a new bumper yet, due to the money factor. Only way I could take your bumper off your hands is if it's free or really cheap, like 5/10 bucks because I have like $100 to my name and I need that for gas. =\

Comment

You need to take some time to really clean your car, and repaint the valve cover. It will make it look 10 times better. And I can't believe no one noticed, your trim has all been shaved off. Looks good.

Comment

The shaved trim is one of my favorite things about the car.

Comment

These pictures are from a mini photo shoot with a friend of mine and his '89 Mustang LX that has a superchagred 302 (5.0L) V8.

Comment

honestly bro..id loose the wing. i had one too and they just arent for the cb7 IMO

Check Out My Car

Comment

Working...
                                X