DJ Hizzle : 1990 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    car is looking super sexy how does the rear disc swap feel ????? do you plan on leaving the car auto or swapping to a 5spd
    thanx man. rears feel no different but i still have more work to do on them, plus the fronts . and yeah ive been workin on a H22 and manual conversion for years now. and i was so close many times, but we all know how the economy is right now.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

car is still lookin good man. im waiting to do my rear disc swap this week. YEAH!!!!

i plan on doing the wagon rotor upgrade and the rear disc swap myself.

Comment

Clean cb! Blue and black go together hand by hand! Nice wheels too! What size are they?
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          car is still lookin good man. im waiting to do my rear disc swap this week. YEAH!!!!

i plan on doing the wagon rotor upgrade and the rear disc swap myself.
          nice man. the rear disk swap was so simple and worth it whether u feel a difference or not. good luck with yours. and i plan on a rotor over hub conv soon. but im tryin to figure out what calipers i wanna go with.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
            Clean cb! Blue and black go together hand by hand! Nice wheels too! What size are they?
            thanx man. thinkin of goin black on the rear bumper too, but not sure if it'll be too much. but it'll give me a good opportunity to put in some rear sidemarkers. wheels are 17 x 7.5 +40 offset

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

so you are alive, welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle View Post
                thanx man. thinkin of goin black on the rear bumper too, but not sure if it'll be too much. but it'll give me a good opportunity to put in some rear sidemarkers. wheels are 17 x 7.5 +40 offset
                Yeah man! It would look more like a DX but it would still look good! I've seen alot of cb7's with black bumpers and they look sexy! Lol Post pics when you get it done!
                1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  so you are alive, welcome back!
                  and here to stay if the funds keep coming in so i can give u guys some more mods to check out.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                    Yeah man! It would look more like a DX but it would still look good! I've seen alot of cb7's with black bumpers and they look sexy! Lol Post pics when you get it done!
                    will do

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

nice man. the rear disk swap was so simple and worth it whether u feel a difference or not. good luck with yours. and i plan on a rotor over hub conv soon. but im tryin to figure out what calipers i wanna go with.

i have some acura Vigor calipers. they're about 1-2in longer than the stock calipers. i got them sitting in my shed painted. i have to get the wrinkle coating on them tho. i had them black. then bronze. then black again because im gonna wrinkle coat them. lol. so i gotta do that when i get back. hopefully i can find some flat red color to paint them with.

Comment

i have some acura Vigor calipers. they're about 1-2in longer than the stock calipers. i got them sitting in my shed painted. i have to get the wrinkle coating on them tho. i had them black. then bronze. then black again because im gonna wrinkle coat them. lol. so i gotta do that when i get back. hopefully i can find some flat red color to paint them with.
                        nice flat red will be sooo clean. how much did u pick those calipers up for? and where?

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

and here to stay if the funds keep coming in so i can give u guys some more mods to check out.
                          fo sho!

My car's been through a lot as well

Comment

nice flat red will be sooo clean. how much did u pick those calipers up for? and where?
                            $60 from new_beginnings.

i just hope the color turns out like i want it to. it normally does.

Comment

aw man i love it. that bitch sittin' perfect, not to low just rite. that motherf***** looks mean sittin next to dat s200

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

$60 from new_beginnings.

i just hope the color turns out like i want it to. it normally does.
                                if theres one thing i learned about paint, its good prep work and patients. im sure it'll turn out good tho too.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Working...
                                X