No announcement yet.

DJ Hizzle : 1990 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice wheels bro, any more pic of the 17x9 +35? im looking on the same specs of wheels all around and just wondering if it be ok to run them for the fronts with the 235/40/17 tires?

Comment

fudge-sickles....

thats gonne look beats man...

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
        Thre wheels are sick, are they workmeisters?
        Yes Sir. Work Meister S1 2peice Polished.

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
        too teasy, bro! I remember looking at your car a while back, so great to see such a devoted owner! waiting on how its gonna turn out great rim choice
        Thank you very much! Its come a looooong way.

Originally posted by gdout90accord View Post
        nice wheels bro, any more pic of the 17x9 +35? im looking on the same specs of wheels all around and just wondering if it be ok to run them for the fronts with the 235/40/17 tires?
        Ill get some more pics up for you soon. Judging by the way they fit on the rear of my car, i believe running the same size on the front (17x9 +35 235/40/17) shouldnt be much of an issue. Depending on how low your car is and camber angle, you should be able to get away with very little modification. Perhaps some fender rollage...

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        fudge-sickles....
        thats gonne look beats man...

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Shit awesome progress, the flat black primer look totally reminds me of my car! Very simular stance too, loooks great man! More pix
          1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post
            Shit awesome progress, the flat black primer look totally reminds me of my car! Very simular stance too, loooks great man! More pix
            As it should remind you of your beautiful car. Cuz your work has very much so influenced mine. So I thank you Aleks.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo! This is what I'm talking about. I'm very impressed and excited. I'm shooting for the same thing/look as I mentioned this a few years ago. It shouldn't be long now. In the mean time, I have a few cars now (thanks to you and a few other members) to look at and to hold me over until I get around to finishing mine. Keep up the good work.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo! This is what I'm talking about. I'm very impressed and excited. I'm shooting for the same thing/look as I mentioned this a few years ago. It shouldn't be long now. In the mean time, I have a few cars now (thanks to you and a few other members) to look at and to hold me over until I get around to finishing mine. Keep up the good work.
                  Haha thanks alot!

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Specs Fool Specs!!!

Comment

Looks like you got some sticky icky ooooohweeee wrapped around them workmeisters now. Everything looks soo dope. A full paintjob. I can't imagine how expensive that would be. Looks like it is soooo worth it though. Keep up the great work.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        Specs Fool Specs!!!
                        Work Meister S1 2P
                        Fully Polished, Removed Logo.
                        Front: 17"x8" +35 offset - 215/45/17 (5mm spacers being used)
                        Rear: 17"x9" +35 offset - 235/40/17 (no spacers)
                        almost no neg camber (not sure of the exact camber angle as of right now, but im shooting to be almost zeroed out with no rub)

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                        Looks like you got some sticky icky ooooohweeee wrapped around them workmeisters now. Everything looks soo dope. A full paintjob. I can't imagine how expensive that would be. Looks like it is soooo worth it though. Keep up the great work.
                        haha well the tires on the rear came on the wheels when i bought them. they are R compound but are completely worn on the inside. i am planning for some brand new R compound tires when everything is said and done (i just like the look of them). and expensive, yes. worth it, definitely.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle View Post
                          haha well the tires on the rear came on the wheels when i bought them. they are R compound but are completely worn on the inside. i am planning for some brand new R compound tires when everything is said and done (i just like the look of them). and expensive, yes. worth it, definitely.
                          I picked up My Falken Azenis from Vulcantire.com. Great prices. i got 215/45r16 Falken Azenis 615k's for $130 each like 2 months ago now. They are as sticky as EF. I love em. Now I need a suspension that can put them to good use. The trad looks sexy as hell too.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
                          MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                            I picked up My Falken Azenis from Vulcantire.com. Great prices. i got 215/45r16 Falken Azenis 615k's for $130 each like 2 months ago now. They are as sticky as EF. I love em. Now I need a suspension that can put them to good use. The trad looks sexy as hell too.
                            not bad. ill check it out. thanks man!

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Love the car went through your whole MR from your car being stolen to it bring crashed and you never gave up. A lot of time and dedication has gone into this car really great work love the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                                Love the car went through your whole MR from your car being stolen to it bring crashed and you never gave up. A lot of time and dedication has gone into this car really great work love the wheels.
                                thank u for the kind words and appreciation. means alot.

IG - @WerdWerx

Comment

Working...
                                X